Plyo Circuit Training

Options
playful82
playful82 Posts: 78 Member
Day 2 - completed. 499 cal burnt =) feeling good .. how is everyone else doing?

Replies

• beeblebrox82
    beeblebrox82 Posts: 578 Member
    Options

Cardio circuit really kills me. That last set with the level 1 drills and the in and outs is killer.

My HRM claims 862 calories burned. I logged 2/3 of them.
  • ladimahagoni
    Options
    I agree...Plyometric Cardio Circuit is a huge...challenge. But congrats to us for meeting it head on. Apparently it is supposed to get easier as we go....Hang in there... (by the way....I am sure someone will have to encourage me with those very words some day...soon..lol)
  • sheba71
    sheba71 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Doing pretty good. I'm on Day 6 of my Insanity workout. My body is sore, but I haven't lost any weight. I have to make some changes to my diet.
  • mjmona
    mjmona Posts: 13
    Options
    im on day 7 about to do my workout .dont have energy
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Did it this morning...still kicked my butt...I was basically just gasping by the end and watching the lovely people on the TV go IN! OUT! IN! OUT! IN! OUT! lol.
  • playful82
    Options
    lol yea the last circuit is a killer... but we have to try... cant give up. if we want that sexy body =)
  • playful82
    Options

Cardio circuit really kills me. That last set with the level 1 drills and the in and outs is killer.

My HRM claims 862 calories burned. I logged 2/3 of them.

what HRM do you have?
  • beeblebrox82
    Options
    getting enough carbs and protein in your diet? Hows the sleep? I'll admit, I'm wore out too, not getting enough sleep is my main problem.. but losing weight is hard on your body! Keep at it!!
  • beeblebrox82
    Options

what HRM do you have?

I have a Timex. I have no complaints, seems to work well, easy to use. Not ugly.

http://www.amazon.com/Timex-T5J031-Digital-Fitness-Monitor/dp/B000P8VWRC/ref=sr_1_1?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1323314163&sr=1-1
  • playful82
    Options
    getting enough carbs and protein in your diet? Hows the sleep? I'll admit, I'm wore out too, not getting enough sleep is my main problem.. but losing weight is hard on your body! Keep at it!!

I been eating ok, just need to cut back on the sugar in my food... i been sleeping good... i come home and take a nap before my workout.. lol my body is hurting in a good way i must say... and i am noticing i am getting a bit tone.. i dont know if its all in my head or what.. lol but somethings happening...
  • playful82
    Options

what HRM do you have?

I have a Timex. I have no complaints, seems to work well, easy to use. Not ugly.

http://www.amazon.com/Timex-T5J031-Digital-Fitness-Monitor/dp/B000P8VWRC/ref=sr_1_1?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1323314163&sr=1-1

i have this one... lol i was wondering how accurate these things actually are

http://www.amazon.com/Suunto-Womens-Monitor-Fitness-Training/dp/B003UGU0HO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1323315818&sr=8-1
  • beeblebrox82
    Options
    wow that thing is crazy! I'm not really sure, better than guessing. I only log 2/3, because I figure that the HRM is counting calories that you have already pegged through MFP for your normal "at rest" burn. If you where you're HRM while you're sitting at a desk working it will still log calories burned... but MFP already accounts for those so I don't want to double count...

might be a moot point..... shoot... I might be dead wrong.
  • playful82
    Options
    wow that thing is crazy! I'm not really sure, better than guessing. I only log 2/3, because I figure that the HRM is counting calories that you have already pegged through MFP for your normal "at rest" burn. If you where you're HRM while you're sitting at a desk working it will still log calories burned... but MFP already accounts for those so I don't want to double count...

might be a moot point..... shoot... I might be dead wrong.

your right .. lol
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    I am very pleased to announce that I made it all the way through round 1 of circuit 1 (after the warmup and stretch) today!!!
  • beeblebrox82
    Options
    Woo! Done for the day. Heart rate touched 176, was in the 170s a few times. I MURDERED the level 1 drills today!!! Woo! I'm soaked.
  • playful82
    Options
    I am very pleased to announce that I made it all the way through round 1 of circuit 1 (after the warmup and stretch) today!!!

lol
  • playful82
    Options
    Woo! Done for the day. Heart rate touched 176, was in the 170s a few times. I MURDERED the level 1 drills today!!! Woo! I'm soaked.

great job