Early results

Options
summer827
summer827 Posts: 516 Member
I'm down a pound from last week when I started! I'm so thrilled. I can also see/feel some muscles that I couldn't before. And last night, I was able to do some "regular" push-ups for the first time ever! Those are my 30 Day Shred victories so far. Can't wait to see what the next weeks bring.

What are you seeing??

Replies

• rly123
    rly123 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I FINALLY lost my thanksgiving weight! lol *dances around*.
  • summer827
    Options
    That's fantastic, rly!
  • brooksaceb
    brooksaceb Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    although i have thrown in some strength training afterwards i'm really starting to see so definition in my arms.
  • lbdee
    lbdee Posts: 31
    Options
    Some arm definition with no extra training but I am making it through all the push ups now. Whew!! Now to tackle those bicycle sit-ups!! OUCH!
  • rly123
    rly123 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic, rly!

thank ya thank ya!! I went from an "F you thanksgiving!" kind of week to a "I got this ish!" kind of week... lol all thanx to Miss Jillian... lol
  • jenniet04
    jenniet04 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    My pants definitely felt looser yesterday, even straight out of the dryer.
  • hbaby08
    Options
    :tongue:
    I'm down a pound from last week when I started! I'm so thrilled. I can also see/feel some muscles that I couldn't before. And last night, I was able to do some "regular" push-ups for the first time ever! Those are my 30 Day Shred victories so far. Can't wait to see what the next weeks bring.

What are you seeing??

Good Job
    I have abs again :tongue:
  • summer827
    Options
    My pants definitely felt looser yesterday, even straight out of the dryer.

Yay! That's great!

This is what it's about for me! I want to not fit in my "bigger" clothes anymore. I want to be back in my favorite jeans!
  • summer827
    Options
    :tongue:

What are you seeing??

Good Job
    I have abs again :tongue:

Woohoo!!
  • RFrick
    RFrick Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I started 11-30-11 and have taken one rest day. I still modify a lot of the moves, but I guess they're still working... I'm down one pound, 1/2" off arms, 1/2" off waist and 1" off hips. I was hoping to lose more weight, but I'm satisfied with losing inches, too!!!
  • summer827
    Options
    I started 11-30-11 and have taken one rest day. I still modify a lot of the moves, but I guess they're still working... I'm down one pound, 1/2" off arms, 1/2" off waist and 1" off hips. I was hoping to lose more weight, but I'm satisfied with losing inches, too!!!

Inches off already !? That's awesome!

I wore some pants today that normally start out rather "snug" and I actually have a little more room in the thighs and seat!
  • starshine420
    Options
    I can so so,e regular push ups now, which is great because when I had a physical trainer at the gym, she loved to make me do push ups and I could barely do them. As for weight, I weigh and measure tomorrow, so we shall see
  • sezz_25
    Options
    Hi! I started last Nov. 27 but had some days off so I am now officially on Day 16. My weight has fluctuated between loss of 3-4 lbs. I've lost

1 in off my waist
    1 in off my lower abs (pouch)
    1 in off my arms
    1 in off my thighs

Wow! If you didn't ask for early results I would not have known my progress! I am so happy with my results! I was just getting disappointed because I seemed to have stagnated at 3 lbs loss but I didn't realize I have lost inches!

THanks a lot to this group and to our trainor of course, Jillian!
  • blooming_soul
    blooming_soul Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Today I finished level one! That was a lonnnng ten days! Hearing Jillian's voice repeating the same thing for 10 days straight is NOT my idea of a good time.

I have not lost one pound, but I have more definition in my stomach (i've lost 1" off my hips & 1/2" from my waist) and my endurance has improved immensely! I don't lose my breath during jumping jacks anymore and can do all the bicycle crunches now!! I am still on the modified version of push-ups but real ones are reeeally hard. After the first few days my body hurt more than it ever has before, but now I only have a tiny bit of muscle pain!

I am definitely ready for level 2! I looked ahead and it looks challenging but level 3 looks reeeally hard...I'm anxious but excited about it!!! I hope I lose some weight during this next round....what were your results/experiences from level one versus levels 2 & 3???