Week 1 Dec 5 - Dec 11

Options
My one thing to be held accountable for this week is to walk/jog every other day. If, I do more then that is just an extra plus for me.

Monday-Completed walk/jog
Tuesday-Did 100 Situps

Replies

• Shelle68
    Shelle68 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Ok, my one thing is 5 days a week of at least 1 hr of working out. That is 30 mins cardio and 30 mins strength training. Wednesdays and Sundays off. :)
  • Shelle68
    Options
    Today's results: 12/08/2011

Cardio 30 mins - :flowerforyou:
    Circuit Str Training, 30 mins -
    Prob. Area Session -
  • sosborne73
    Options

Cardio 30 mins - :flowerforyou:
    Circuit Str Training, 30 mins -
    Prob. Area Session -

Good job!
  • sosborne73
    Options
    Tuesday-Did 100 Situps
    Wednesday-Completed walk/jog
  • tish30930
    tish30930 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info on how to find the group! I'm a step behind! My 1 thing for this week that I need to be more accountable for is logging all my food in my journal. I only decided this yesterday morning (Wednesday 12/7).

Food Logging: 12/7 -- COMPLETE! Yeah! (Maybe it's the little victories???)

PS: You have all lost so much weight! Very inspiring!
  • SLaw4215
    SLaw4215 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    My 1 think is that I'm going to weigh myself and post my weight every morning. {I am already at work and there's no scale here so I'll have to do today's weigh in later when I get home}. I know weighing myself daily has pros and cons because weight can shift from water weight. In my case, I have been avoiding looking at the scale because I know I've gained and I haven't wanted to show that on here so I've been waiting. At this point the number on the SCALE = my TRUTH. I need to face it, get over it, and start doing some positive things if I expect to change.
  • Shelle68
    Options
    Welcome Slaw and tish! Slaw I know how you feel about the scale and your are right about owning it and moving on. I weigh everyday cause it teaches me my body and what causes it to fluctuate. I don't get discouraged too too much if I know that I am DOING good regardless of what the scale says. The dumb thing will catch up later!!!

Tish, I am big on journaling too but I am going through a phase right now that my focus is on working out and I just can't do the journaling thing. Believe me, odd for me! But I will be cheering you on!!! I know how valuable it is.

Cardio 30 mins - DONE
    Circuit Str Training, 30 mins - DONE
    Prob. Area Session - Not done.... but that is ok cause I worked out so hard I trembled for over 2 hours.
  • SLaw4215
    Options
    Welcome Slaw and tish! Slaw I know how you feel about the scale and your are right about owning it and moving on. I weigh everyday cause it teaches me my body and what causes it to fluctuate. I don't get discouraged too too much if I know that I am DOING good regardless of what the scale says. The dumb thing will catch up later!!!

Tish, I am big on journaling too but I am going through a phase right now that my focus is on working out and I just can't do the journaling thing. Believe me, odd for me! But I will be cheering you on!!! I know how valuable it is.

Cardio 30 mins - DONE
    Prob. Area Session - Not done.... but that is ok cause I worked out so hard I trembled for over 2 hours.
    [/quote
    Thanks for the encouragement. Since I had already missed my morning weigh in today I decided my 1 thing for today was going to be that I would not eat anything after 8pm because I am at my weakest point in my day when I'm driving home from work hungry or sitting in a class and know I can't make a good meal. Reporting in for today. It's 11:12PM and I did not eat after 8pm and now I'm going to bed.
  • sosborne73
    Options
    Thanks for the info on how to find the group! I'm a step behind! My 1 thing for this week that I need to be more accountable for is logging all my food in my journal. I only decided this yesterday morning (Wednesday 12/7).

Food Logging: 12/7 -- COMPLETE! Yeah! (Maybe it's the little victories???)

PS: You have all lost so much weight! Very inspiring!

Good job! Yes, it is the little victories one thing at a time. I hope you did good yesterday too.
  • tish30930
    tish30930 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the welcomes Shelle68 and Sosborne73!

Food Logging: 12/7 -- Done
    Food Logging: 12/8 -- Done

That's 2 days of accountability! Yeah!

Thanks, I need this board!
  • sosborne73
    Options

Cardio 30 mins - DONE

Good job woman! Keep it up!
  • sosborne73
    Options
    Thanks for the welcomes Shelle68 and Sosborne73!

Food Logging: 12/7 -- Done
    Food Logging: 12/8 -- Done

That's 2 days of accountability! Yeah!

Thanks, I need this board!

Woohoo!
  • sosborne73
    Options
    Tuesday-Did 100 Situps
    Thursday-Did 100 Situps

Let me just say that the situps were hard as my tummy was still sore from the 1st 100 I did the other day but, I pushed myself and got them done. I felt bad because I had a gain for this week. Then again it was my own fault because instead of cooking I ate out almost every day this week.
  • sosborne73
    Options
    Btw Info:

My name is Stefanie and I live in Charleston, WV.
  • SLaw4215
    Options
    Good job! Every time I read your posts this week I wanted to go shut the conference room door and go do sit-ups. It's in me to get moving...
  • SLaw4215
    Options
    I actually, purposefully, did two things yesterday. I weighed and I didn't eat past 8pm.
    Day #1: weighed in at 11pm and I did not eat after 8pm.

Day #2: weighed in at 7am. My office party begins at 7:30 tonight so I may be eating right AT 8pm but I already know what I'm going to have and not have.
  • Shelle68
    Options
    FRIDAY

Cardio 30 mins -

Cardio 30 mins.

Problem Ares
    Inner Thighs -
    Tri-ceps -
    Tummy -
    Butt -

Willl repost when completed.
  • sosborne73
    Options
    Good job! Every time I read your posts this week I wanted to go shut the conference room door and go do sit-ups. It's in me to get moving...

Thanks and I say go for it...lol Even though where I work they are all guys and would probably just make fun of me...haha
  • sosborne73
    Options
    I actually, purposefully, did two things yesterday. I weighed and I didn't eat past 8pm.
    Day #1: weighed in at 11pm and I did not eat after 8pm.

Day #2: weighed in at 7am. My office party begins at 7:30 tonight so I may be eating right AT 8pm but I already know what I'm going to have and not have.

Goo job! I am proud of you. Make sure not to eat too late though. :)
  • sosborne73
    Options
    Tuesday-Did 100 Situps
    Thursday-Did 100 Situps
    Friday-Completed walk/jog

Today's walk/jog was a little harder for some reason. Probably because I was texting hubby at the same time...haha I got it all done though.