Yellow

Options
Yellow Team
This is your thread!
Please do not forget to post an introduction to your team here and add your team members.
We officially start 3 weeks from today
Who is excited?!?!?
<3 CJ

Username Real Name Age Starting Weight
Ladychi306 Andrea 44 339.3
Jesusinme4life Stephanie 43 310
tashatashae Tasha 22 262
4thehardman Lally 31 237.4
FunBettyWoo Betty 35 228
HBaby08 Dee 30 218
Sayambular Amber 23 210
lgrivera Leslie 20 202.6
Futurehockeymom Ali 26 196.2
May63 Maryann 48 186.5
MelMoly Mel 24 179
graydeb Deborah 44 174
themommie Sheri 48 168.4
MarissaJensen Marissa 26 161
amycal Amy 47 155
Alw4974 April 30 148
DreeDub Andrea 30 134.2

Starting Weight as of 11/11/11 3509.6

Replies

• 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Hello Yellow team! I'm so excited to get started on this challenge!

My name is Lally, I'm 31 years old and I live in a little ski resort in the Swiss mountains. Living in the land of chocolate and cheese is a daily dietry struggle but I'm starting to make progress. I am married with 4 children. A bossy and beautiful 4 year old and 3 energetic and cheeky 3 year olds!
    Good luck everyone........Go Yellows!
  • sayambular
    Options
    Hiya Fellow Yellow-Teamers!!!

I'm Amber, 23 years young. I live in the good ole Hoosier State! I am currently single and with no children (surprisingly). I'm really excited to join a challenge that will help me get my butt in gear I hope! Good luck to ya'll!
  • Mygypsysoul
    Mygypsysoul Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Woo Team Yellow!

I'm Ali. Currently living Alabama with my wonderful husband and fur babies. Hoping to have a baby in 2012. We had a miscarriage in July and it's been really rough on me physically and emotionally. Anyways, hoping to get back to being myself!
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    YO YO YO! whats up! we are gonna kick *kitten*! :drinker:

time to party!
  • ladychi306
    ladychi306 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Hello Yellow Team!!!

I am so happy to be your team captain!!!

A little bit about me...I am 44 yrs old, I live in Fort Wayne, Ind, a mother of 5 daughters and a 15 month granddaughter. My beginning weight was 425 and I am down to 334.2 as of today!! I cant wait till we get this challenge going. Also, if any would like to be a co-captain, please let me know.

Lets Do This...GO YELLOW !!!!

Andrea
  • Jesusinme4life
    Jesusinme4life Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hi Fellow Yellow Team:happy:
    My name is Stephanie. I am married to a wonderful loving husband. I am a stay at home mom to a very energetic and dramatic 4 year old daughter and a loving cuddly 2 year old son. They are my inspiration to lose all this weight. I live in a suburb just outside Chicago, and have lived in the Chicago area my whole life. I am so looking forward to getting to know you all and be a support and encouragement to each of you.:smile:
    Stephanie
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,012 Member
    Options
    hi,
    My name is sheri aka themommie. I live in northern california. I am 48 and a stay at home mom to 7 energetic, smart, silly, goofy, you name it one of them probably is kids....LOL. Only 3 still at home. I also have 5 grandkids and 1 on the way. I have fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome and hypothyroidism due to meds, lack of exercise ( due to pain) and comfort eating due to pain and depression due to weight gain I gained over 100 lbs. I started mfp july 2010 and have lost 90 lbs, my goal is to lose 10 more lbs for an even 100 lb loss and then I will reevaluate and see if I want to lose more. Good luck to everyone, this is going to be a great challenge......
  • May63
    May63 Posts: 162
    Options
    Hi Fellow Yellow
    I am Maryann, cant wait to get started. I am at 186 I have almost been at this for 60 days and haven't lost a pound. might have lost inches because i feel the clothes loosening and People have noticed. Let's go.
  • aprilsshowers81
    aprilsshowers81 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone,

My name is April and I am 30yrs old. I moved to the mountains of West Virginia in June and put on about 25lbs in the few months that have been here. While I live right outside of a state park my workout routine was geared towards getting up and going to the gym every morning before work. That is no longer an option as the closest gym is almost an hour away, but since finding this app on my iphone and then deciding a month ago that I could either continue to wallow in self pity or I could do something about it.
    So I am looking forward to loosing weight with all of you.

11406357.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • hbaby08
    Options
    Hello Yellows

Im 30 yrs old in Richmond VA, married, 2 kids of the furry variety. Glad to be a part of the team. Lets kick some butt. :tongue:
  • Lovemydounts
    Lovemydounts Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    hello my name is deborah im from a small town 2 hours west of chicago .i have three beautiful kids 23,20 & 9 & a wonderful husband of 23 years they are my life ..i almost hit 200 and told my self enough time to get off couch i would like to be in the 140 by summer .im so excited for this challenge .
  • DreeDub
    DreeDub Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Hello Yellow Team :)

My name is Andrea and I'm 30 years old. I am engaged to an amazing man and we are getting married June 30, 2012. We will have been together for 5 years by the time we get married and have decided that trying for a baby immediately after we're married is a MUST! :) SO...not only am I hoping to be able my goal weight for the wedding but I also want to be as healthy as possible before I get pregnant :)

I'm super excited for this challenge. I'm not sure how the challenge is going to work exactly but I have about 9 pounds to lose and I intend to lose them all!!!!!!!!!

LET'S DO THIS!!!!

**I'll be adding each and every one of you as friends (when I get a chance) so when you see DreeDub in a friend request...that's me**
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Hello Yellow Team :)

My name is Andrea and I'm 30 years old. I am engaged to an amazing man and we are getting married June 30, 2012. We will have been together for 5 years by the time we get married and have decided that trying for a baby immediately after we're married is a MUST! :) SO...not only am I hoping to be able my goal weight for the wedding but I also want to be as healthy as possible before I get pregnant :)

I'm super excited for this challenge. I'm not sure how the challenge is going to work exactly but I have about 9 pounds to lose and I intend to lose them all!!!!!!!!!

LET'S DO THIS!!!!

**I'll be adding each and every one of you as friends (when I get a chance) so when you see DreeDub in a friend request...that's me**

Hello, Thank you for sending me a friend request. For some reson though it wouldn't let me accept it so I will send one to you!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,012 Member
    Options
    I saw this on another site and just had to share

O Fitness Tree, O Fitness tree,
    How lovely are your crunches!
    In downward dog, your strength will grow
    Through bootcamp and running in snow.
    O Fitness tree, O Fitness tree,
    How lovely are your crunches!

You are the side-plank we most love!
    How must we work to make our abs tight
    We need to learn to do it right!
    You are the side-plank we most love!

Your jumping lunges will teach me
    That strong cores & glutes will ever be
    The way to shrinking jeans for me.
    Your jumping lunges will teach me.
  • MarrissaJensen
    MarrissaJensen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello Yellow Team!

So excited to be part of this. I am 26 years old, single and starting new. In my last relationship I put on about 25-30 pounds. I have lost 10 so far. I am already looking forward to summer and want to be ready this year when it gets warm again. I live California. I look forward to getting to know you all better!

Marrissa Jensen
  • ladychi306
    ladychi306 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Hello Yellow Team!!!

I am so sorry that I haven't been posting lately, but its been a crazy week with finals, kids concerts and all. I just want that I will post more when this weeks over!! I am excited to for the challenge to begin!!! In the mean time, please think of a team name and post it and we will have a team vote to see what we are going to call OUR team!!! Have a great day !!!

Lets Do This....Go Yellow!!!

Andrea
  • MelMoly
    Options
    woot woot yellow! kick *kitten*!
  • Lovemydounts
    Lovemydounts Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    had one idea for team name (hope you all have a sence of humor lol. Wii NOT FiT..
  • May63
    May63 Posts: 162
    Options
  • MelMoly
    Options
    I also have a few team names...
    The Twinkie Defense
    Weapons of Mass Reduction
    Thin for the win
    Velocity
    Nemesis