Fitness DVDs and Classes

Options
xoxMandyxox
xoxMandyxox Posts: 104 Member
P90X, Intensity, 30 Day Shred, Zumba, spinning class,
yoga, pilates, and so much more!

Have you tried any?
Can you recommend any?
Anyones that you can't wait to get your hands one?

Discuss successes, fails, popular, unknown, and
anything else when it comes to fitness DVDs/classes.

Replies

• KayteeBear
    KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    I have not done any programs but I have done lots of videos

- Billy Blanks Tae Bo (Celebrity Fit cardio, Tae Bo Cardio, and another I can't remember)
    - Turbo Jam
    - Some Yoga Booty Ballet
    - P90X (loved the cardio videos but not the rest)
    - Insanity (LOVED them)
    - Jillian Michaels (30DS, Ri30, Yoga Meltdown, Boost Metabolism, Banish Fat and No More Trouble Zones)
    - ChaLEAN Xtreme (the cardio/circuit training ones, not the base videos)
    - Great Body Guaranteed
    - And others I probably can't think of. I've done many videos and that's what I enjoy. I've never had the opportunity to take classes (from a small town where there was no gym or anything to workout at or to take classes at)

I would like to get Zumba for Wii because Zumba sounds fun and right now that's probably the best I'll get to be able to do Zumba.
  • heavens_calm
    heavens_calm Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have GAIAM 5 Day Fit Pilates and 5 Day Yoga DVDs, which I love. There's different options and all of them always make me feel a little slimmer/toned for having done them. By the time I'm done the yoga work outs I can't believe how limber I feel.

I have 30DS as well, waiting on feeling a little stronger and having more breathing control before I start it, ETA is likely in February.
  • Alpha12
    Alpha12 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire
    Michelle Dozois PeakFit Challenge
    Chris Freytag Xtreme 10lb Slimdown
    URX - Rebounding
    The Firm Express
    Ellen Barrett - any

.....and many, many more! LOVE fitness dvds! :happy:
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I love the Shred, BFBM, NMTZ (all Jillian Michaels), and have attempted Ripped in 30.
    I've done, and enjoyed: Billy Blanks Tae Bo, Pilates, Tahitian dancing, Belly dancing, and Tribal Belly dancing.

I LOVE Zumba, Belly dance, and the Shred (and my stationary bike) most of all!! :heart:

In the future I wanna try Turbo Jam/Fire and ChaLean Extreme.
  • Nita_Bita
    Nita_Bita Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Just started TurboFire. I want to get am XBOX kinect so I can get all those dancing games. Played once and LOVED it!