Challenge Check in for Jillian Extreme Shed& Shred

SexyCook
SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
Please confirm by replying to this page...The official list of those that are participating...I really know who you are but just wanted to see if everyone has their DVD...Tomorrow starts DAY 1...Lets do it!

Replies

• jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Hi Steph, yep I have my dvd and ready to go! Before this challeng I didn't know JM made this Extreme shed and shred!! Thanks!
  • BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    I'm in. I'm out now, I'm picking it up tonight.
  • I'm in. I got my dvd on Friday. I'm pumped and ready to go.
  • SoapyPonyLevine
    SoapyPonyLevine Posts: 685 Member
    Yay I have mine, can't wait to get started tomorrow morning! So pumped up:)
  • I'm in too!!!! Ready to whip this body into shape!!!
  • Hey I am still in but wont be doing it until the 27th. I don't have the DVD yet. I went out looking this weekend and didn't have any luck. So I will either order it if keke can't find it in her hm town. Oan: my friend Hubby supposed to been making me a copy of it but haven't heard from her.
  • OneBKDiva
    OneBKDiva Posts: 82 Member
    I'm in!! Got on the scale today and had a weight gain. I just noticed this challenge and I do not have my DVD but I will go look for it tomorrow and do my 30day shred in the meanwhile. Good luck everybody!!
  • Kerie2
    Kerie2 Posts: 10 Member
    So excited to start this challenge! I have seen some wonderful and amazing results from this DVD. Please let me know what information you need. Do you do measurements upfront? Thank you for adding me.
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Checking in and yes I have my DVD:bigsmile:
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    of course you know i'm in!!!!! downloaded it on itunes!!!!! let's do this :smile:
  • I'm in!
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Ready Ready Ready! I have had it for a week and tested both levels - phew that level 2 is no joke. Let's do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Im in, after I do my morning jog I will be either getting it on iTunes, or going to see if I can get it from Wal Mart.
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    you know im in!
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Happy Monday, First day done. Its a fun workout, not so intense as original Shred and Ripped. I burned only 101 calories. I think my burn was low because I wasn't familiar with the moves. I didnt watch it before I did it! Hopefully tomorrow will be better! I Found out I am a little uncoordinated doing the martial arts moves and boxing combinations!! LOL Only thing I don't like is the length of the workout. I like the more intense 20 minutes get it done!! But its a good change up!!!
  • I"m in!! Just saw that I could order it on Itunes(thanksGG) because I couldn't find it in the store. So it's on!!!
  • Hi all!

I just did the JM workout and it is great. It kicked my booty tho.
  • SexyCook
    Completed DAY 1...of the workout...Not as intense as the coming off Killer B&T and 6w/6p...BUT...I Love the variety...and form is very important I see....Definitely can tell that I am stronger and I added the weights to make it challenging....I Know i am going to love it...Because right now I am not dying for it to be over....

ALSO...

ATTENTION:::::::::::::::::::::
    Everyone is at Different levels on working out....( You do not have to do it in this sequence) but this is how GG and Myself thought the challenge will be..

1st and 2nd week..Level 1
    3rd week...Level 1 &2
    4th and 5th week...Level 2

GOAL 4-6 days per week....

Just wanted to confirm....

Measurements are NOT required...I am going to take measurement just to see for myself....I am on the NO SCALE til 2012..so will not be getting my weight....
  • Day 1 complete. I also added weights to make it harder! How many days of the week are we doing this?
  • SexyCook
    Day 1 complete. I also added weights to make it harder! How many days of the week are we doing this?

We are pushing fro 4-6 days...Just depend on the person....Thanks for asking...I did not display that..YOU ARE SO ON IT!

Good Job by the way....I hear Level 2 is harder....but its fine either way..I am tired of Jillian killin my butt!