Slytherin Common Room

Options

Replies

• james8008
    Options
    Sorry for not checking in yesterday!

0 lb weight gain (I am stuck at 175 grrr!)
    5 NEWT's
    3 OWL's
    120 minutes worked out
    1,790 calories burned
  • MelissaRaeTerry
    MelissaRaeTerry Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    151.4lb, 490 minutes 2015 calories 3 owls 5 newts! Sorry it's late my comuter is broken, I prob wont be on again for awhile I'm sorry!
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    oh god its already Thursday and i've hardly done anything (although my abs and obliques are killing me today so you wouldn't know it. )

I lost count last night (I was chatting wiht my bf) but I did 50 the first time and 50 on Tuesday so I will just say Idid 50 yesterday although I think that might be estimating a bit high
  • poorcopies
    poorcopies Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    CW: 271 lbs

No loss this week :(

Hey hey Slytherins, it seems that the holidays are keeping us busy as it's pretty quiet here!

I've still been struggling a bit with this tummy bug, eating again but still not right! As a result I've not logged any food or exercise in the last week but I've maintained, so checking in with that and hope to be less of a fail helping out in the OWLs and NEWTs next week.

Also, new Facebook made me rediscover the best group ever "The Hilarity of Changing Wand to Willy in Harry Potter" Seriously, it has me laughing for hours!
  • Troy67
    Troy67 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Hey all. On vacation the last 3 days so only 683 exercise minutes this week. 7 owls and 7 newts. 1 pound lost down to 175. Hope everyone is doing well.
  • erinkeely4
    erinkeely4 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I think I gained 1 or 2 lbs this week :(
    630 exercise minutes / 2050 calories burned

7 OWLs - 340 crunches with 8 lb in weights :)
    4 NEWTs
  • tameko2
    Options
    I lost .8 lbs (yaaaay)

Fell off the crunches bandwagon at the end so only 6 for me.
    and 4 days under carbs! yay.

530 exercise minutes here. and I think...2644 calories burned?
  • turntechBiologist
    turntechBiologist Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Checking in! :D

Lost 2lbs, so I went from 343 to 341, yay! :3

340 exercise minutes
    3177 calories burned (whoo!)
    0 OWLs (Didn't find crunches I could do until it was too late, which is lame :( )
    5 NEWTs
  • TheAnonGit
    Options
    Alright! It's my first time checking in! I hope I do this right!

6 pounds weight loss, I'm not really sure how that happened at all, so I went from 122 to 116! One more pound and I'm in the normal BMI range!

I exercised for a total of 320 minutes
    I burned 1970 calories

7 OWLs
    and 7 NEWTs
  • jonzo21
    jonzo21 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    My check in

weight: 170.8 (loss of 1.6lbs)
    exercise minutes: 212 (2478 calories)

5 OWLS and 5 NEWTS
  • josieup
    josieup Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    No weight change this week - not a surprise, really, since I'm at my parents' until after Christmas
    3 OWLs, though, and 4 NEWTS!

195 minutes of exercise (2800 calories)
  • erinkeely4
    Options

6 pounds weight loss, I'm not really sure how that happened at all, so I went from 122 to 116! One more pound and I'm in the normal BMI range!

I burned 1970 calories

7 OWLs
    and 7 NEWTs

Hey, great work!!

What is your height? Just curious. I'm 5'2", and my "healthy" weight range is supposed to be anywhere between 104 - 137 lbs, though I prefer to be between 104 and 108. I'm at about 107 currently.
  • TheAnonGit
    Options

I burned 1970 calories

7 OWLs
    and 7 NEWTs

Hey, great work!!

What is your height? Just curious. I'm 5'2", and my "healthy" weight range is supposed to be anywhere between 104 - 137 lbs, though I prefer to be between 104 and 108. I'm at about 107 currently.

Thanks! You're doing well yourself! I'm only 4'9", so my ideal weight is somewhere from 85 - 115 lbs, it just depends on the source. Great job for staying in your preferred range!
  • tameko2
    Options
    Oh my anon, 4'9" is so tiny! (and you did do the check in right by the way).

How do you handle your eating and stuff? Do you find you are just a small eater? It would be so tough for me to eat that little (but maybe since everything is proportionately smaller you feel full quicker).
  • TheAnonGit
    Options
    Whew! I'm glad I did that right!

It was VERY hard for me to control my eating for the first week. What I've been doing is drinking a water bottle about five minutes before I begin eating, that way I feel full faster. I was really hungry all the time at first, but I've found that it's getting easier to handle my appetite. I went down from eating somewhere around 2,000+ calories a day to 1,200, so it's been tough.
  • tameko2
    Options
    you might want to try setting your goal weekly loss lower if you start to struggle with that low of calories. If you set it to 1lb or .5lb it will givey ou a lot more daily calories.
  • TheAnonGit
    Options
    I'm already at 1 lb a week, so I put it at .5 lbs a week to see how many calories I would get. I would get 1,220 instead of 1,200. I feel somewhat like a failure.
  • tameko2
    Options
    it just means you're so small that it won't set you to 1lb/week really. IF you workout and add your exercise, at 1lb a week I bet it doesn't add any calories but at .5lb/week it will.
  • erinkeely4
    Options

I burned 1970 calories

7 OWLs
    and 7 NEWTs

Hey, great work!!

Thanks! You're doing well yourself! I'm only 4'9", so my ideal weight is somewhere from 85 - 115 lbs, it just depends on the source. Great job for staying in your preferred range!

Wow, so cute and tiny! I enjoy being short except that I can't eat very much! It's especially hard when you're around people bigger than you who are eating more. And during the holidays... I'm pretty sure I'll be putting on a few lbs!!!

About 12k was my calorie goal during the weight loss period, too. It was kind of easy sometimes, then hard when I got any sweet cravings, but for a time I couldn't even digest sweets because of a stomach problem, so that made it easier. It's been really hard during the holidays to even stay within 500 calories of my 14k maintenance calorie goal!! Alcohol and Christmas cookies really make them jump. But it's only two weeks tops, so whatever. I'll get back on track!!!
  • erinkeely4
    Options
    I'm wondering where our fearless leader is and if she's doing ok.... no goals so far for the week. Though I guess I wouldn't be accomplishing them on vacation, anyway!