• msmimi
    msmimi Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    You got it Carrie!!!! Thanks so much:flowerforyou:
  • carriedavis77
    carriedavis77 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    No problem! :) Happy to help!

I just sent a message to each user whom I didn't see an intro here from. Some have already read it so hope to see some new faces soon!

Very excited for this challenge and getting to know everyone :)
  • jasjames81
    Options
    I was just curious; with christmas approaching this weekend. How is everyone? Are you looking forward to food, friends, and family. I know alot of people stress this time of year but I always enjoy this time of year get to see family I don't get to see alot and we actually get along and have a great time to gether. So are you going to try to be good or our you going to wait until the first to crack down on this challenge. I know sometimes around holidays it can be harder to eat good with all this food in your face. I have not decided if I am going to do at our big get together. Just food for thought. What are you going to do this christmas weekend. Endulge and pick up where you left off. I have not decided yet. All i know is we are going to rock this challenge.
  • Txncrzy
    Options
    Hello everyone my name is Cameron and I am 26 years old. I have been married for a year and half and we don't have any kids yet. I have struggled with me weight for my entire life. Food has definitely always been my comfort but I am ready to make a big change. Back in June I had a big scare and was admitted to the hospital with 2 pulmonary embolisms. Having the doctor tell me that I was lucky I got there when I did because I could have died was very scary. I realized that I have never really felt healthy or happy with my body. I stop myself from doing a lot of things I would like to because of my weight and I don't want to miss out on everything I want to do because I'm not comfortable in my own body. I have a little over 100 pounds to lose and I am really excited about this challenge because I think it will give me the jump start I need and keep me accountable for my progress. I am really looking forward to being on this team =)
  • msmimi
    Options
    Welcome:smile:
  • msmimi
    Options
    Our team board is up and I hope I sent EVERYONE an invite. If you did not receive an invite please send Carrie or I a message so we can get one out to you. I'm moving some posting over to our board. Come on over.
  • msmimi
    Options
    DrinkingWater.jpg

Challenge
    Week 1
    Water-You are challenged to drink 64 ounces (8-8ounce cups) or more of water a day. You can use the tracker her on MFP to help you keep track of water comsumption.

940835.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • fitnoflab
    Options
    Hi everyone. My name is Emily and I am a 30 year old living in San Diego.I am on a mission to lose weight and get healthy. Years of inactivity and working in a restaurant have added pounds that I can no longer live with. I have been over weight now for about 5 years and am hoping this will be the last time ever!!! I am super excited to do the biggest loser with the Tangerine team and am confident we are going to kick butt!
  • msmimi
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • cherubcrnp
    cherubcrnp Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I am Pam, 59, from Pittsburgh. I am so ready to get into Onederland that I can't stand it.....I haven't been there in...gee, I bet over 25 years. I have fought this battle all my life and I am ready to conque it once and for all. I am excited to be a part of this team.

Pam