What workout are you doing?

Options
AZackery
AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
What workout are you doing? I love Tae Bo. Tomorrow, if the Lord says the same, I will be starting PT 24/7.

Replies

• getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow will be kettlebell and calisthenics.
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow will be the bike and swimming
  • loved1
    loved1 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    EA Sports Active 9 week challenge - ending 12/30
    runner's world holiday streak - 1 mile per day everyday through new year's day 2012
  • shavonne
    shavonne Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Lately I've been alternating between the treadmill, Turbo Jam and Jari Love videos.
  • Mz_2Cute
    Mz_2Cute Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have been doing Hip Hop Cardio, Zumba & Turbo Kick (similiar to Tae Bo) at 24 hr fitness when I can't make it to the gym I use Tae bo & Jari Love videos.
  • abfit4life
    abfit4life Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I prefer going to the gym to get my sweat on but lately I've incorporated some tapes when I can't get there. One of the most challenging burns come from Banish Fat Boost Metabolism by Jillian Michaels. Burpees, High Knees, Plank Walk and Plank Twist...hurt so good!

7838983.png
  • Laureen74
    Laureen74 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I enjoy Jillian Michaels Dvds and thedailyburn.com.
  • zps77
    zps77 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba.
  • abfit4life
    abfit4life Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I have a Zumba program for the Wii on my Christmas wishlist. Have you tried any of those or can you recommend a DVD?

7838983.png
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I've got the Zumba Exhilarate DVD set - and I find it (speed / tempo) to be as fast as a real class.
  • moosenbratsmommy
    Options
    treadmill and/or crossfit. i should say an altered crossfit- i can't do pull-ups, so i have to jump up toward the bar and use as much strength as i can to not just drop down again- and i can't do any weights over 15 lbs so far because of injuries i have in the back, knee and neck.

starting january- 3 workouts a day- 1) treadmill 2) crossfit 3) zumba or xbox kinect sports
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing Jillian Shred & Shed and I love it so far..Actually have a challenge going on and this is our 2nd week...I hear the Level 2 is a beast some of my pals have combined the 2(which Killian suggest) lol...with it I am doing a cleanse this week to start of the New Yr strong and at Goal..(Claiming it)
  • jasha13
    jasha13 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Just dance on Kinect, Zumba and walking. Going to start the Shred in January for the first time
  • MrsPrettyInPink6
    MrsPrettyInPink6 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I've been doing Turbo Fire and absolutely love it!
  • Sixalicious
    Sixalicious Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I love Body Pump and the elliptical. I am thinking of trying Pilates soon.
  • drchanequa
    Options
    Water aerobics and yoga so far. I love the elliptical too, but haven't been able to do it lately because of chronic pain issues. But I'm hoping to get back on it soon.
  • TNDamisi
    TNDamisi Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I usually do the stationary bike and/or treadmill for cardio and some weight training - I use the Nerd Fitness beginner workout. I had been doing yoga, and I need to get back into it. I just gotta figure out a way to slip it back into my routine.
  • mimi10453
    mimi10453 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I do the Tony Horton's 10 minute trainer DVDs. He's the P90X guy.
  • BIGGnSMALL
    BIGGnSMALL Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Just started Jillian's 30 Day Shred today!
  • MuffRuff
    MuffRuff Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I just do my own workouts, which usually consist of doing weighs for 30-45 minutes with rest in between if I get too tired. I also do squats, lunges, pushups, and crunches (although not too often with the crunches). Sometimes I walk and do DDR. I alternate days as well. I am planning on buying the P90X , Insanity, and some inline skates once I save up enough money.