How Many Days/Week?

sd101483
sd101483 Posts: 419 Member
What is everyone's suggestion on how many days/week to do this? I don't want anyone to get burned out so I was thinking 3-4 days/week for maybe 6 weeks? I think it's another "30 day" sorta thing. Thoughts? Suggestions?

Replies

• froggzy1015
    froggzy1015 Posts: 178 Member
    I'm going to do 3 days a week and if I can throw a 4th in I will! Can't wait to start so I can stop slackin!
  • mauck7
    mauck7 Posts: 74
    That works for me. 3-4 days for 6 weeks. :-) I may do it longer if I can get some results or if I really like it.
  • xonicolette
    xonicolette Posts: 151 Member
    That sounds good to me also! I can deff work with 3 days a week and maybe even more if I get really into it!
  • What does Jillian recommend for it?? I don't have it yet.
  • ecmcnamee
    ecmcnamee Posts: 317 Member
    I'm down with whatever everyone wants to do
  • jewel6018
    jewel6018 Posts: 210 Member
    I like the 3 to 4 days a week too, even though I am sure it is like Jillian's other dvd's which are 10 days of each week. I find that if I do it 3 to 4 days a week I stick with it more.
  • mommajdawg
    mommajdawg Posts: 57 Member
    I am good with 3 days a week and 4 if I can do it! This is my first Jillian M workout so I am a bit scared !!! I hope I get it for Christmas I think Santa got the memo:explode:
  • Has anyone noticed that Jillian recommends doing Shed and Shred 5-6 days per week??!! Ummmmm, no.
  • sd101483
    sd101483 Posts: 419 Member
    Has anyone noticed that Jillian recommends doing Shed and Shred 5-6 days per week??!! Ummmmm, no.

Yeah...but she's crazy and I vote no on that. I think I'd burn out way too quickly...
  • uniquemoves
    uniquemoves Posts: 102 Member
    3-4 days at least.. sounds good to me..
  • Summerleahd
    Summerleahd Posts: 314 Member
    I plan on alternating this one and killer buns and thighs. Taking breaks when I feel it, and I also run at least 3 days a week. If I have a choice between the DVD and running. I will run :)
  • mommajdawg
    mommajdawg Posts: 57 Member
    I still don't have my DVD yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Mdin1029
    Mdin1029 Posts: 456 Member
    My plan is:
    Mon-Jillian 30 day shred and 1 hour walk
    Tues- 3 mile jog
    Wed-Jillian Ripped in 30
    Thurs-3 mile jog
    Fri-Jillian Extreme Shred and Shed
    Sat-3 mile jog
    Sun-Jillian yoga meltdown and 30 min walk

I started Extreme Shred and Shed yesterday but I want to do a bit more with weights, so I will still use my 30 day shred and Ripped in 30 dvds.
  • earthsember
    earthsember Posts: 435 Member
    I just did S&S, level 1. It was a lot of fun. I'm going to alternate this so I'm doing it about 3 days a week, and KBT, 30DS or Rin30 the other days.