Your Kids

Options

Replies

• hotpotaaaaato
    Options
    I have 3 kids.... 2 girls ages 5 & 3, and an almost 9 month old son. I gave up my body for them, now it's time to get it back for me! =D
  • ashleymaree1
    Options
    I have a 5 year old, a 4 year old, and a 6 week old
  • momof4boys03
    momof4boys03 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have 4 boys. I have a 7 year old, 5, 3 (will be 4 day after christmas) and my youngest is 9 and 1/2 months old. I got fixed right after boy #4 due to the fact that.....well I have 4 boys!lol They require alot of attention and alot of energy!!
  • rlyheath
    rlyheath Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have 2 kiddos: a 9 year old girl and a 15 month old boy. (Yes... they are 8 years and 2 weeks apart. Ack!) We'd like to have 1 more and I want to get rid of some of this weight before I get pregnant!!!

(I am new to the boards and groups so... Hi!)
  • tlc1015
    tlc1015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I have a 25 year old boy & a 21 year old girl. I weigh almost as much as my son which is VERY depressing, add menopause on top of it & it's virtually impossible for me to lose weight. I go to the gym & go to the gym & go somemore, watch what I eat & NOTHING!! Then out of the clear blue I'll lose a few pounds & I have NO idea what I did, so I can't replicate it!! Then of course I gain it right back! Part of the issue is consistency, part is the odd hours I work, but I had NO weight issues when I was younger. what am I doign differently now??
  • lalala06
    lalala06 Posts: 153
    Options
    i have 2 boys a 4year old and a 2 year old
  • sh0ortty
    Options
    I have 3 .. 11 yr old Girl .. 9 yr old boy and 4 yr old boy :)
  • lexik09
    lexik09 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I have 2 kiddos: a 9 year old girl and a 15 month old boy. (Yes... they are 8 years and 2 weeks apart. Ack!) We'd like to have 1 more and I want to get rid of some of this weight before I get pregnant!!!

(I am new to the boards and groups so... Hi!)

Hello and Welcome!
    I am in that same boat as you are. I have a 7 week old and 4 year old and we would like 1 more but desperately want to lose the weight and focus on myself before another pregnancy. I want to have a skinny pregnancy where I can have that cute baby belly and show it off! :wink:
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I have a 3 year old and a 21 month old - they are 19 months apart. I'm not sure if I want more or not at this point. My husband does, but all I know is that I don't want another right now, but I might someday. My 3 year old is.... well, INTENSE, so I think that's part of my hesitation.

I had gestational diabetes with #2, too, even though I had lost a fair amount of weight between #1 and #2.... and I really don't want to go through that again!
  • Klynn63
    Options
    I have a two year old daughter!
  • vandychick
    vandychick Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just joined this group. I am a stay at home mom with three kids--7 year old girl, 5 year old boy and a ten month old boy. I lost all the weight after my first, but kept on about 20 lbs after the second. I hope to lose 40 lbs and keep it off--especially since we are done having kids. But as I approach 40, it's getting harder.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!
  • tanyacc
    Options
    I have 4 boys and theyre- 12, 'nearly' 9, 'nearly' 6 (both Christmas babies) and 3.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,006 Member
    Options
    I am a sahm of 7. 2 are my step children ages 30 (girl) and 27(boy), 2 biological 27 (girl) 25(girl) and 3 adopted 15(boy) 13(girl) 12 (girl)......me and my hubby have this joke that most people have his, hers and theirs but we have his, hers and everybody elses.....heehee. I also have 5 grandbabies and 1 on the way. We did fostercare for 7 yrs so the youngest 3 are adopted from the fostercare system and have attachment and emotional issues due to some of the things they went through early in life. I joined MFP in july 2010 and have lost 90 lbs I would like to lose at least 10 more lbs. I have spent so much time taking care of everyone else now it is time to take care of ME.......
  • afowler1216
    Options
    I have four children a 10, 8 , 4 and 2 year old
  • AngelicAries
    AngelicAries Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have 2 boys ages 16 and 10.:heart:
  • marisela8
    marisela8 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    im a stay home mom of a 5 year old boy who is really sweet. trying to lose weight so i can get preggo.
  • kitkat40
    kitkat40 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I have 6, 19, 18,14, 5 and 4 year old twins they are a bit of a hand ful........
  • ltillman
    Options
    i have 2 boys. one is 12 1/2 and my other son is17 months
  • Jessie10701
    Jessie10701 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have two active boys ages 4 and 7 years old. They love to play and run around the house and outside, they are always asking me to play with them. Which I try, but keep running out of breath.
  • kitkat40
    kitkat40 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I have a 19 year old, 18, 14, 5, 4 year old twins ( 4 girls/ 2 boys)