Introduction and Welcome!

Options
13»

Replies

• YVL93
    YVL93 Posts: 121
    Options
    day one done. towards the end "in out in out" i just laid there. it was insane
  • anjiebSLP
    anjiebSLP Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    UGH! I missed the start date by a day lol...I'm running straight home to do my fit test! It's been a while since I've done it unfortunately (I'm gonna hafta dust off the box)...Wish me luck!!! I'm AnJeanette by the way :glasses:
  • sigsone
    sigsone Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    plyo done!... there was a pool of sweat under me as I finished!
  • MisssMax
    Options
    Plyo = SWEAT! Then again I suppose that applies to the entire programme :s
  • mavsgurl30
    Options
    Tip #1,..never do Plyo Circuit right after dinner...lol
  • Karri_Lynn
    Options
    I joined this group but I am way ahead of schedule. I'm actually on week 4!! I still would like to utilize you guys as a a support group to keep me motivated. hope that's okay!
  • progue10
    Options
    Insanity Fit Test

1. Switch Kicks 104
    2. Power Jacks 50
    3. Power Knees 92
    4. Power Jumps 20
    5. Globe Jumps 9
    6. Suicide Jumps 15
    7. Push-up Jacks 5!!
    8. Low Plank Oblique 35

It's been a year since I've done the insanity program! (shoulder injury ). Time to get back on track!!!
  • emilysuzanne
    emilysuzanne Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    HEY EVERYONE! :D
    I'm so glad I found this group because I got Insanity for Christmas and started monday too! :) I had done the Pure Cardio workout with a roommate about a year ago and decided to try the whole shebang.

My name is Emily Mortensen, I'm 21, work full time at Walgreens (blech), and part time at Papa Murphys in Boise, ID. I ran xc and track in high school and have since stopped working out completely and reached the heaviest I've ever been at 185. I'm 5'4 and just glad I'm getting back on the horse now before I gain any more.

So far I've already lost three pounds and gotten WAY more flexible. I LOVE IT> :)

Can't wait get to know you all!
  • felixcorp0103
    felixcorp0103 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I will be starting the first round on the 2nd of january im super excited :-) . Will be using the Polar FT7 ....

i would like to get lean muscle should i take protein shake or something ?

thanks in advance