kerriwalkmcmahon@gmail.com

Team Name:
    Teal Terminators

Blog:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/MsCyone

Group:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/1528-teal-terminators

First weeks challenge:
    Since our first weigh in is two weeks into the contest the challenge will be the same for those weeks to get everyone on the same track and to start getting rid of those holiday pounds, also if you haven't been weighing be sure to get me your final weight as of 12.31.2011 so I can update the spreadsheet.

Week 1/2 Challenge:

Water;

We're aiming to get in at least 64 oz of water a day the more the better but at least the minimum of 64 oz and that will increase in coming weeks.

Nutrition Challenge:
    Fruits and veggies are natural detoxifiers so our two week goal is to include at least one fruit or vegetable with EVERY meal, and at least once a week to try a new fruit or vegetable.

Hope everyone is having an amazing Christmas!!!
  • allycat5723
    allycat5723 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I can't access the group. When I click on the link it takes me to the group homepage and I can't search the group either.
  • amybell68
    amybell68 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I was able to get to the blog, but not the "group"
  • KerriMx5
    KerriMx5 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I couldn't find the group either. We might need to be invited.

I will send my weight on Thursday when I weigh in. :)
  • MsCyone
    MsCyone Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    hey ladies try the group again i forgot i had set it to private, it should pull up now.
  • mrsdizzyd84
    mrsdizzyd84 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Hi all.

Team captain,

I don't think I will be able to meet the water challenges. I'm on meds that prohibit me from drinking large amounts of water. If I have too much water it throws my electrolytes off balance, and i get pretty sick. I usualy average about 6 cups a day.

I can do the fruits and veggie challenges though. Is this going to be a problem?
  • MsCyone
    Options
    Team Teal: Please be aware that I still have not heard from some of our team members I will be posting the spreadsheet on Saturday, so everyone's weigh in is due to me by this Friday, no exceptions, I hope to stay organized throughout the challenge so that will be mean to get weighins in on time, also if you haven't added me or the other team members please do so, as if you don't have access to the actual site itself I will be posting our challenges on my status as well.Hope everyone is as excited as I am to begin this weekend!!!
  • MsCyone
    Options
    Hi all.

Team captain,

I don't think I will be able to meet the water challenges. I'm on meds that prohibit me from drinking large amounts of water. If I have too much water it throws my electrolytes off balance, and i get pretty sick. I usualy average about 6 cups a day.

I can do the fruits and veggie challenges though. Is this going to be a problem?

Ok as long as you meet the second part I think we can work around the water as you have a medical condition.
  • amybell68
    amybell68 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I know in January the new bathing suits usually come out....I'm thinking of getting one in my goal weight size and hanging it up in closet!! To inspire me!! What do you all think??
  • krista010105
    krista010105 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I know in January the new bathing suits usually come out....I'm thinking of getting one in my goal weight size and hanging it up in closet!! To inspire me!! What do you all think??

that is a fantastic idea though i think i will hang it in the kitchen. cause if i start cooking bad food then see that i will toss it. in the closet it will just collect dust and not my eyes.

my wrist and hand are still hurting bad and very bruised. so i wont be able to do much exercising but i can deffinately do the water. and veggies. being on 20 mg of vicodin i dont really trust my self to run without falling on my wrist so im going to take it easy right now and just focus on maintaining my current weight instead of loosing or gaining for the next two weeks.
  • KerriMx5
    Options
    Hmmm I wonder where my two piece is. I bought it years ago then gained a little to much before our beach trip and never wore it. I wouldn't wear it now. I feel to old, BUT getting into it would be a good goal. You have given me a good idea. I am going to find it and hang it up.
  • KerriMx5
    Options
    So I just walked into the other room and told my 16 year old and my husband your bathing suit plan. I said I was getting into the little red one I have. The teen replies " I don't see you getting into that..." She tried to back pedal and my husband told her to be quiet. Once I get it out of storage, which is where all my smaller clothes, are I am putting it up and getting into it. Looking good in it too of course.
  • blueyegrl
    blueyegrl Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I haven't been near a bikini since iwas about 16 years old!! I dont even know what size I'll fit in! I think I'm just going to find the one I want online and use that picture as motivation! Make it my computer and cellphone wallpaper for motivation!!! I'll post it here too! :bigsmile:
  • krista010105
    krista010105 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I haven't been near a bikini since iwas about 16 years old!! I dont even know what size I'll fit in! I think I'm just going to find the one I want online and use that picture as motivation! Make it my computer and cellphone wallpaper for motivation!!! I'll post it here too! :bigsmile:

thats great idea.

i think that i have to drop out of the challenge since i cant participate in the blurpee challenge for the next few weeks. yall all stay motivated and totally kick some butt. cant wait to see how all of yall do.
  • KerriMx5
    Options
    Do you have to drop? There wasn't a goal for them set. I am not sure. I would hate for you to leave though.
  • blueyegrl
    blueyegrl Posts: 248 Member
    Options

thats great idea.

i think that i have to drop out of the challenge since i cant participate in the blurpee challenge for the next few weeks. yall all stay motivated and totally kick some butt. cant wait to see how all of yall do.

I saw you post this on the other discussion, I don't think you have to drop out because of the Burpees. I believe the Burpees are for immunity challenge only. So you just won't be up for immunity, and only the top number is immune, so like in my case, I'll be lucky to do one Burpee! LOL I can't do a push up to save my life, I can't even do "girl" push ups! LMAO So yeah, don't go anywhere!!! :bigsmile:
  • Lindseysund8
    Options
    Hoping this post works. I have been having trouble posting to the teal groups board. Anyone else having an issue?
  • KerriMx5
    Options
    Hey Lindsey, can you see the group we have? It is a seperate one then here.