posting beginning stats

Options
mdelcott
mdelcott Posts: 529 Member
Just thinking that on Jan 2 we should all post our begining stats and then again after the 30 days. This way we all will be more motivated to push through the 30 days since we will have to face the measurements publically. Does anyone else agree?

Replies

• BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Sounds good to me. I agree.
  • mrsmartinez0625
    mrsmartinez0625 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I agree!
  • Chika85
    Chika85 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    What all are we measuring?
  • wendyannvantiem
    wendyannvantiem Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Sounds good. What are we measuring? I have only done hips and waist in past since those are my trouble areas.
  • SweetMegz04
    SweetMegz04 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Good Idea! January 2nd.. Post Stats! :)
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Create a google document/spread sheet. We can all enter in out stats there
  • mdelcott
    Options
    I measure my chest, natural waist, my belly, hips, thighs and calves.
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    The spread sheet sounds like a good idea.. I also do my waist (natural), bellybuton, hips and chest!
  • cnkan0119
    cnkan0119 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Where do you measure to get your natural waist? I like the idea of posting or having the spreadsheet for stats. That way everyone can make sure they know exactly where they lost.
  • mdelcott
    Options
    Your natural waist is just under your ribs, above the bellybutton.
  • lep_623
    lep_623 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I agree! I also like that we are just doing it before and after, b/c I have decided not to weigh/measure except for once a month, which will be the 1st but I will move it to the second for the challenge the first 2 months :D
  • NaturalinCO
    NaturalinCO Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! I'd better pick up a tape measure - the one I use for household stuff just isn't gonna get it!! I'm excited!! At least til Jillian starts kicking MY butt!
  • 1amdeev
    1amdeev Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    So do we post our personally selected measurements here? I am interested in my arms, chest, waist and thighs. I am not expecting a big drop in weight as much as I am expecting changes in my measurements. I am really looking forward to starting again. Thanks for the company!
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    This sounds like an awesome idea!!! Will be a motivation factor as well... Thanks!
  • harleygirlT
    harleygirlT Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Sounds good! We do we have to hide anyway...I'm curvy and I know it but lets see what I can do to reduce the measurements on those curves LOL!
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Anyone done a spreadsheet Yet????
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Anyone done a spreadsheet Yet????
    I did a spreadsheet and started a thread with a link.
  • 1amdeev
    1amdeev Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    OK. Just finished my first day of workouts. I wish I had kept working out because starting over again was hard. See you all tomorrow. If I'm posting in the wrong place please let me know.