Least Favourite Anime

2»

Replies

• zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    one piece and naruto.

that's a bit ironic because I believe the first thing I said to you is that I thought you looked like Teuchi, the guy who owns the ramen place in Naruto. Or at least you remind me of him in some way.

I don't think you have told me that yet, well now you have :P lol

I guess that means I have someone new to cosplay as :) even though I don't really like the anime. would that be a bad thing??

I think I quoted your comment on a thread to tell you that. You may have never seen it.
    but I think you could do it sarcastically and make fun of the character. That would be original.
    AND YOU CAN THROW RAMEN ON PEOPLE!! Bonus!!

hahaha that is probably why I didn't. I just remember you commenting on a post.

I probably would do that then, I just feel it would be a disservice to actual fans. and I don't think they would enjoy getting burned, unless you meant throwing dry noodles lol.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    one piece and naruto.

that's a bit ironic because I believe the first thing I said to you is that I thought you looked like Teuchi, the guy who owns the ramen place in Naruto. Or at least you remind me of him in some way.

I guess that means I have someone new to cosplay as :) even though I don't really like the anime. would that be a bad thing??

I think I quoted your comment on a thread to tell you that. You may have never seen it.
    but I think you could do it sarcastically and make fun of the character. That would be original.

I probably would do that then, I just feel it would be a disservice to actual fans. and I don't think they would enjoy getting burned, unless you meant throwing dry noodles lol.

haha, I'm mean, I meant noodles, boiling water, all the add-ins. Everything. Especially if they're doing a Naruto cosplay. I'll just make sure that Alex and I aren't doing a Naruto cosplay that day!
  • zombiesama
    one piece and naruto.

haha, I'm mean, I meant noodles, boiling water, all the add-ins. Everything. Especially if they're doing a Naruto cosplay. I'll just make sure that Alex and I aren't doing a Naruto cosplay that day!

then I hope people enjoy the feeling of boiling water and smelling like ramen lol. at least they would be getting a free meal :p of course it would be targeted toward people doing naruto cosplay and maybe people who look like they put no effort into their cosplay.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    one piece and naruto.

then I hope people enjoy the feeling of boiling water and smelling like ramen lol. at least they would be getting a free meal :p of course it would be targeted toward people doing naruto cosplay and maybe people who look like they put no effort into their cosplay.

Well, we need to find a safe word in case I'm ever cosplaying a Naruto character and I see you with a pot of steaming-hot ramen so you know not to get me!
  • zombiesama
    one piece and naruto.

Well, we need to find a safe word in case I'm ever cosplaying a Naruto character and I see you with a pot of steaming-hot ramen so you know not to get me!

I guess you could just run in the other direction screaming wildly and I will know. lol
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    one piece and naruto.

I guess you could just run in the other direction screaming wildly and I will know. lol

what if there are a lot of people doing that though? and, what if they annoy me so I'm throwing boiling water on them as well? So many possibilities...
  • While rummaging through anime, I came upon another I simply couldn't finish.

+Kashimashi: Girl meets Girl
  • Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Kimi ni Todoke was annoying. ._.
  • jessalwayz
    jessalwayz Posts: 25 Member
    Definately School Days...
  • evonday
    evonday Posts: 141 Member
    Ceres. With English Dubbing. Ewwwww *shudder* They didn't even try to get the mouths to match.
  • MummyHungry
    MummyHungry Posts: 82 Member
    Pretty much any of the ones that are more service than story. If I start one up and see more than 1 panty shot per minute, I turn it right back off. =P I get bored with most of the fighting animes, but Inuyasha and Bleach have enough going on character-wise to get past the whole getstronger-beatfoe-getbeaten-getstronger cycle they all follow. I agree with the above poster about the Umineko ending...weren't they supposed to finish the story with another series?
  • One Piece and ceres celestial legend~

also stuff like k-on I am awful but I do not get why it's so popular ;_; /badperson
  • girl_afraid82
    girl_afraid82 Posts: 178 Member
    I have a love hate relationship with naruto. I love it when they are in the middle of an epic storyline... like how I know the ninja war is about to kick off in the anime now so it'll be amazing. However, I've waded through so many filler episodes to get there. Entire series of filler. And flash backs that last whole episodes.
    Wasn't so bad when I had loads of episodes to watch, but I've caught up now and feel kinda cheated if I've waited a whole week for some lame filler about Ino eating ramen or something.
  • MuffRuff
    MuffRuff Posts: 238 Member
    Girly animes + Inuyasha + Bleach + anything too fantasy.... so basically like 90% anime

LOVE inuyasha. bleach was good...until the storyline began to lag. never seemed to get better in my opinion.

I used to watch Inuyasha until Kagome kept annoying me. So, I stopped watching. I hate animes that give loads of screen time to annoying girls who are damsels in distress. I am a huge fan of DragonBall Z, but DragonBall GT sucked major time! They pretty much made most of the warriors weak.
  • MuffRuff
    MuffRuff Posts: 238 Member
    I also did not like DragonBall, but I love DragonBall Z. However, I hate Goku! He got way too much glory.