Introductions

Options
bestrodeo
bestrodeo Posts: 139 Member
Please feel free to introduce yourself here..

Replies

• mallred76
    mallred76 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm a shorty, 5'3.75". It'll be nice to talk to others who know 5 pounds means a dress size.
  • bestrodeo
    bestrodeo Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    And the taller people who say aww it isn't that hard to lose weight.. I was happy losing inches for awhile but now i want to see the pounds go too..
  • shortjules
    shortjules Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody...I'm 5'2" and currently 190.7lbs, which is down from 204.4 at Thanksgiving. It's nice to have a group of people who are in the same place as me. There definitely are huge differences in short and "regular" or tall people.
  • justbecause2014
    justbecause2014 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and 170lbs. I love talking to people who "get it"
  • spyder_rose
    spyder_rose Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I'm 4 foot 8 and 46kg... My heaviest EVER... so slightly depressed about it all.
  • laporter62
    laporter62 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone
    I am 5'0 and weigh 192lb
    I am relatively new to mfp
  • headzy
    headzy Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5'2 and weigh 159
    Goal 138
    An extra 20lb looks like a lot on us shorties
  • indigochilds
    indigochilds Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Good Morning and Happy New Year.

I'm excited that this group was created, I wish you was here in January of 2010 when I first started Myfitnesspal. I managed to loose 12 lbs within 3 months. But felt so discouraged cause I thought I would lose more and grew very bored after I finished the 18 weeks of Turbo Fire. Then I gained the weight back and then some.

As of right now today I'm 180,5 lbs. I'm 5 feet tall and its sooo difficult to move around. I have no energy, purchasing clothing is getting tougher. But the lack of mobility is the part that gets to me the most. So I just want to feel comfortable in my own skin. Which I can imagine if I'm still this weight when summer comes. -_- .
  • Lunamoon2
    Options
    Hi I'm a shortie. 5ft 3/4 inches. I accept my height but not my weight. Looking foward to changing that in 2012.
  • naarta
    naarta Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello all.........I am 5'4" and just starting today at 275lbs.....
  • pirate4hire
    Options
    5'2"
    HW: 160
    CW: 152
    GW: 120 (at least)

Looking at kicking my fitness into gear this year and getting some shape back !
  • Kkelso1119
    Kkelso1119 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    5'0"
    SW/CW:140
    GW:125
  • Slimtara
    Slimtara Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Whoo hoo - great to see a group for petites and wannabe petites! :smile:
    Just starting out here on MFP and loving it so far.
    NY Day weigh in was 141 lbs/64(ish) kilos and I am wanting to shift the 2011 excess!

My mantra eat less move more, so I am looking forward to keeping on track and joining in others journey to being fabulous fit and feisty in 2012.

Happy New Year
    Tara
  • althea22000
    althea22000 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    It's a New Year, so I'm hoping it'll be a good start to to getting fit and healthy!
    4'10"
    CW 132
    GW 120
  • blpoz
    blpoz Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone!!

5'3" here

SW - 185
    CW - 152
    GW - 135

Happy New Year!!
  • superwoman89
    superwoman89 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Happy New Years everyone!!

I'm 4'11 and 127 pounds. Hopefully will be able to get into shape for the new year!!
  • freaknumbertwo
    Options
    Hi! I weigh 220 lbs and am slightly under 5.5. I totally respect my height, but my weight is another story. I'm gonna try to get these (unwanted) pounds off!
  • TEY9936
    TEY9936 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi There, I am 5.0 and 178 pounds... I am obese!!! I use to be 100 pounds until my second child at age of 38... then my weight start accumulating on my hips and rear .... few days ago I notice my abdomen is coming out .... I am desperate, frustrated but determined to make changes .... Happy New year!!!
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, I am 5' 2.5, what? - I want that extra half inch! I am at 193lbs currently and ready to see that number shrink!!!!
  • hmanderson
    hmanderson Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I'm 5'1(almost 5'2) and at my heaviest ever...200 lbs and a size 16/18. :( I am cruise bound in less than three months and would love to to lose about 8-10/ month to get me down almost 30lbs by the cruise. A big goal and I may not succeed but it's good to have a dream! As long as I get going and keep focused, I will be happy with whatever I can lose.