30 Day Shred Peeps are you Ready?????

Options
AwesomeSauce4
AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
This Aint No Lazy Man's Workout For Sure!!!!

Okay My Shredders!!!!

Jillian Michaels does not play around. You've seen her on the Biggest Loser. She's gets in-your-face intense with the contestants during their workout routines as they burn up the fat off their bodies. Of course, they're also competing for a million dollars, so she has to work them extra hard.

But what about you and me who want to lose those unsightly love handles but don't have a lot of time to spare in our busy schedules? Will her 30 Day Shred Program work for you, too?

You betcha!

For all who have not done 30 "Day Shred" or for those who gave up because the Soreness....
Let's Do this!!!!!!

The Pain only last for the first few days and around day 4 it gets better.. Just giving you a heads up that your quads
are in for a rude awakening in the morning... But Just don't give up.. if you gotta take a Break, then do, just don't over do it
on yourself.. We are all here as a T.E.A.M. TOGETHER EVERYONE ACHIEVES MORE!!!!
We can help each other push..

Even though Jillian tones it down a notch for us average Joes who don't have a lot of time on our hands, she still gives you complete intensity! It means Jillian is consistent with everyone when it comes to her exercises. She delivers results on Biggest Loser. She also delivers results at home.

Required Exercise Equipment
A pair of dumbells

Are you ready to Shred Fat and Tone Up in the next 30days???

Each workout consists of 30 minute circuit training workouts and are designed around Jillian's 3-2-1 program. This means you will be doing 3 min of strength training, 2 min of cardio, and 1 min of abs per circuit, and there are three circuits in one workout. Each exercise is distinctly specialized to work different parts of your body.

I recommend starting at Level 1 even if you consider yourself relatively fit. You want to make sure you're doing the movements correctly to get the best effect.

You can choose which of the workout ladies you want to model your movements after. That way you get the most from each workout, and you're not left feeling like the moves were too easy or too hard. Simply adjust the intensity as you see fit. This makes your workout more efficient as you develop your fitness level.

Give me a Woot.. Woot.. If your with me!!!!!!!!

~Rachel~

and if you have not yet went and wrote your name on the spread sheet and measurements.. please do so.. Here is the Link..

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgNrjyteMtY-dG9xek5ka3I5VUxwYllGXzhDZmxDQ0E&hl=en_US#gid=0

Replies

• niknak0508
    niknak0508 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Can't wait!! :-)
  • Kloss914
    Kloss914 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    A Woot Woot !!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait !!! I will be entering my numbers (ahem) in a bit when kiddos go to bed. I'm in this to win it ! I'm off sugar and processed ANYTHING. Only natural carbs from fruit and veggies after breakfast (still need some carbs to keep up my running and Jillian) ! I also made my diary public so everyone feel free to tweak and suggest if you see a bad habit !!! I am approaching a 3 month plateau and REALLY need to see that scale move !!!! Thanks Carolinamomma for keeping us all so motivated !!!
  • Kloss914
    Kloss914 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Oh, and are we doing it every day ? Or taking one day off ? I usually take off Sundays to repair the muscles (even from running ) .....
  • almawr
    almawr Posts: 77
    Options
    So excited !
  • Renee2GetFit
    Renee2GetFit Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Woot Woot!!! I'm ready! Let's do this everyone! Let's kick off 2012 by kicking our own butts and each other!!!
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Oh, and are we doing it every day ? Or taking one day off ? I usually take off Sundays to repair the muscles (even from running ) .....

I plan on doing it 30 Days Straight.. I drink a glass off Cassein Protein every night to repair my muscles Daily..
    It's a slow release protein ;)
    But I know some will only do it 5-6 times a week ;)
  • sweetheart37
    Options
    sooo excited i cant wait to start ... and i got my dumbells also.....
  • sweetheart37
    Options
    i will do everyday unless we have a day off..
  • sew1222
    sew1222 Posts: 241
    Options

I plan on doing it 30 Days Straight.. I drink a glass off Cassein Protein every night to repair my muscles Daily..

rachel where do you buy that? and what is it never heard of it...
  • Renee2GetFit
    Renee2GetFit Posts: 162 Member
    Options

I'm doing it everyday. Last time I attempted 30DS, I was going to take a day off and never started again. Today is day 5 for me but I'm just trying to give myself a head start but will do it with this group along the way.

How do you take Cassein Protein? Do you mix it with water and drink it? Never used protein powders before and not exactly sure how they work. But I definitely need something to repair my muscles because they hurt!
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I am in and ready! Measurements recored (that was an eye opener for me ;.-( ) But I am ready!!! I can do this....WE can do this!
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Lets do this ladies!!!

Also, don't forget to take your before picture!!
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Lets do this ladies!!!

Also, don't forget to take your before picture!!
    Thanks for the reminder.
  • Momof3PrincesandaPrincess
    Options
    I tried this once before and was so sore the 4th day I took a break and never went back. Not this time, haven't a group of people doing it along with me will help so much! Thanks for sending me the link.
  • chellesmith87
    chellesmith87 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    im ready to do this. this is one goal i would like to complete for myself since i always give up..IM READY = )
  • PRprincess
    PRprincess Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Alright I added my measurements! I'm so excited for the challenge, we are all gonna kick some serious butt!
  • mistynikki02
    Options
    Hey all I just found this group and I am super excited for Jillian to kicc my butt tomorrow morning yay!!!
  • nikkiWIP
    nikkiWIP Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Lets do this!!!!
  • ahedrick99
    ahedrick99 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Woot Woot!!! So excited to lose my last 15 lbs and then reevaluate my goals! Thanks for the support and this awesome group, let's do this!
    Lexie
  • lep_623
    lep_623 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Just curious but are we doing 30 days straight through, or taking a rest day every other day, etc. Just so that I know what to expect and how to adjust my time. I have heard that it is good to take breaks every other or every few days, but I also know a lot of people that just do it straight through, and honestly don't know if I can do that. Any opinions?