Welcome new memebrs! Tell us abit about your self :)

Options

Replies

• Proudgaga
    Options
    I am 50 years old, and just started this sight a week ago. I love it. I have a wii, and will get in on the weekly challenge, Not enough time this week to do the hula hoop.
  • jaabee11
    jaabee11 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Hi, 54 yr old Aussie mum & grandma. Just got Wii Fit Plus a few days ago and love it already. It has already got me doing things I didn't think I could do.
    Nice to be here, looking for ideas on how to use the Wii Fit Plus. thanks.
  • babybellyfat
    babybellyfat Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Well hello dear. Welcome. You can still join in the challenge even if you cant finish it :)
    I am 50 years old, and just started this sight a week ago. I love it. I have a wii, and will get in on the weekly challenge, Not enough time this week to do the hula hoop.
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    Howdy! Thanks for joining. Wii fit is fun.. :) We hope you enjoy your stay. :) we will have tons of challenges!
    Hi, 54 yr old Aussie mum & grandma. Just got Wii Fit Plus a few days ago and love it already. It has already got me doing things I didn't think I could do.
    Nice to be here, looking for ideas on how to use the Wii Fit Plus. thanks.
  • sailingsal
    sailingsal Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 36 from Scotland. i'm a psychology student and have an 11 year old son. I use the wii fit and My fitness coach cardio (which i believe is called golds gym in america). I'm 5 foot 6 and 197 lbs. Lost 24 since starting weight loss at beginning of July (16 since joining MFP).
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    Well hello welcome to the group. Nice to meet you. We got a challenge hop in :) And thanks so much for joining!!!
    Hi, I'm 36 from Scotland. i'm a psychology student and have an 11 year old son. I use the wii fit and My fitness coach cardio (which i believe is called golds gym in america). I'm 5 foot 6 and 197 lbs. Lost 24 since starting weight loss at beginning of July (16 since joining MFP).
  • natbc1985
    natbc1985 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi my names natalie and I am 26yrs. I have a 4yr old daughter and a 5 month old son. I am a stay at home mum at the minute but I have gone back to college to get my Hairdressing qualification
    I have lost 11lbs since by son was born and i currently weigh 160lbs and my goal weight is 119lbs. :smile:
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    Welcome to the group hun. Thanks for joining :)))

Hi my names natalie and I am 26yrs. I have a 4yr old daughter and a 5 month old son. I am a stay at home mum at the minute but I have gone back to college to get my Hairdressing qualification
    I have lost 11lbs since by son was born and i currently weigh 160lbs and my goal weight is 119lbs. :smile:
  • jess719
    jess719 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Jess. I have thw wii fit plus. I do not use it enough. I want to get into somesort of schedual. I am a single mom. I work part time evenings. I have time to work out an hour every morning once my daughter goes to school but i never do and 11 o'clock comes real fast and i end up not getting on there. So weekly challenges would be great for me. I'm ready to rock! LOL
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    welcome :) the challenges run from monday to sunday :)) Just hop on in and do what you can. :) Thank you. ROCK ON LOLOL
    Hi I'm Jess. I have thw wii fit plus. I do not use it enough. I want to get into somesort of schedual. I am a single mom. I work part time evenings. I have time to work out an hour every morning once my daughter goes to school but i never do and 11 o'clock comes real fast and i end up not getting on there. So weekly challenges would be great for me. I'm ready to rock! LOL
  • alimac92
    alimac92 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Hello folks.

I've just reached my 49th birthday, shock horror! :noway:

My son has surprised me with a Wii Fitness plus balance board. So I've been checking out the forums for tips on how to
    approach using it in a beneficial way. We have had the Wii console for a while and it has been relegated to my home gym area.
    I watch catch up TV through it while using my stationery bike.

I've been logged in to MFP constantly for 280 days :bigsmile:
    After a few set backs illness/injury wise I need a boost to my weight loss and this may be the tool for me :laugh:

I'm not really interested in playing games but hope this will hold my attention and keep me motivated. I think I'd better invest in a HRM too if the calories burned are not true readings. Counting calories and earning more is a big motivation for me to get fit in a fun way.

I've not long ago joined a Zumba class so may look into buying that disc because I'm so uncoordinated. :laugh:

Have a good day!

Alison

P.s I look forward to seeing how you are all doing too. I may lag behind with the challenges but I will try to join in. :tongue:
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    Well hello there. Thanks for joining In. Take out your wii fit and lets have a partWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! :) Ne challenges every weeks so hop in :)
    Hello folks.

I've just reached my 49th birthday, shock horror! :noway:

My son has surprised me with a Wii Fitness plus balance board. So I've been checking out the forums for tips on how to
    approach using it in a beneficial way. We have had the Wii console for a while and it has been relegated to my home gym area.
    I watch catch up TV through it while using my stationery bike.

I've been logged in to MFP constantly for 280 days :bigsmile:
    After a few set backs illness/injury wise I need a boost to my weight loss and this may be the tool for me :laugh:

I'm not really interested in playing games but hope this will hold my attention and keep me motivated. I think I'd better invest in a HRM too if the calories burned are not true readings. Counting calories and earning more is a big motivation for me to get fit in a fun way.

I've not long ago joined a Zumba class so may look into buying that disc because I'm so uncoordinated. :laugh:

Have a good day!

Alison

P.s I look forward to seeing how you are all doing too. I may lag behind with the challenges but I will try to join in. :tongue:
  • JE55Y
    JE55Y Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Hello :)

I'm from England, I'm 28 female, 5' 2". I attend Krav Maga classes and just started going to Zumba!

Alimac92 suggested ths forum :)
  • Dexlar
    Dexlar Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi! I'm Dexlar, I'm 23 and I have Wii Fit Plus. I was using for a while and I loved how it taught me to pace myself when running but when I gained 5 pounds (around my birthday) and got discouraged from using it though I really love using it. So hopefully I can face my fears and get back to using it daily
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    Hi there welcome to the group :) Thansk for joining. Hop in we got a challenge!
    Hello :)

I'm from England, I'm 28 female, 5' 2". I attend Krav Maga classes and just started going to Zumba!

Alimac92 suggested ths forum :)
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    You can do it. Just think of it as A FUN GAME and not a workout. :))) Welcome to the group.
    Hi! I'm Dexlar, I'm 23 and I have Wii Fit Plus. I was using for a while and I loved how it taught me to pace myself when running but when I gained 5 pounds (around my birthday) and got discouraged from using it though I really love using it. So hopefully I can face my fears and get back to using it daily
  • allycat54
    allycat54 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I've decided to make my workouts more fun by using the wii as much as possible. Did Just Dance 3 last night and Wii Fit this morning, It felt great. I could definitely stay motivated using the wii,
  • LilianaGarciia
    LilianaGarciia Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hey ive just joined this group :D

My names Lily, im 20 years old from Portugal. I live in Newcastle UK with my gorgeous fiance and 1 year old son.

Ive joined this group as i have recently bought a wii fit and am already addicted :D

looking forward to getting to know you all and keeping fit together with the challenges. I think this is going to be alot of fun thankyou for making this group.

p.s. feel free to add me for motivation

xxx
  • HeatherF234
    HeatherF234 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Heather. I'm 44, married with a 17 yr old and an 11 yr old. We've had the Wii Fit for a couple years now and it's what I use the most for exercise. But I need the challenges to put some order into my routine.

I'm looking forward to talking to you all.

Heather
  • countingitall
    countingitall Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi my Name is Brenda
    I have some sever feet and ankle problems. In the last 20 years I have about 10 operation where I have had many procedures done at one time. But Thank God with all that I am still able to walk.
    I also deal with dyslexic.
    I am a Mom of a son who was adopted at birth and was a normal adoption for a normal child. LOL He is 11 and has MANY special needs. I am 40 and have been married for 16 years.
    I love my wii fit and use it all the time for my exercise. Sometimes I might do a different wii game. But wii fit is my favorite. So I am excited to join this group and be challenged and be held accountable on doing my wii exercise.