SPREAD SHEET

Options
SafireBleu
SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
There was mention of a spreadsheet in another thread and it seemed like everyone liked the idea. I created a Google Document that anyone can edit as long as you have a link. We should all log in tomorrow and enter in our beginning stats. As we get to the end I will work on the spreadsheet and make columns for ending stats. This is the link to the spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgNrjyteMtY-dG9xek5ka3I5VUxwYllGXzhDZmxDQ0E&hl=en_US#gid=0 You need to copy and paste the entire thing into your browser and go to the spreadsheet. Write in your User name here and your real name if you want and your stats. Please go to the end of the list to enter your info. Be sure you do not overwrite the headings.

Thanks

Replies

• sew1222
    sew1222 Posts: 241
    Options
    There was mention of a spreadsheet in another thread and it seemed like everyone liked the idea. I created a Google Document that anyone can edit as long as you have a link. We should all log in tomorrow and enter in our beginning stats. As we get to the end I will work on the spreadsheet and make columns for ending stats. This is the link to the spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgNrjyteMtY-dG9xek5ka3I5VUxwYllGXzhDZmxDQ0E&hl=en_US#gid=0 You need to copy and paste the entire thing into your browser and go to the spreadsheet. Write in your User name here and your real name if you want and your stats.

Maybe the owner of the group can make this a sticky so that we can find the spreadsheet and update at the end. If you want to, we can enter stats every 10 days when we go up to the next level but I think beginning and ending stats, after 30 days, are best since there isn't always a lot of change in 10 days, some people might do levels for longer than 10 days, others might skip a level.

i put mine in already i started 30ds yesterday
  • TheAnie
    TheAnie Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I took my measurements yesterday and added them. For the bust measurement I'm assuming you want across the bust instead of under the breasts. I'm looking forward to this and am hoping to shed at least 5inches off my waist and hips.
  • SafireBleu
    Options
    For the bust measurement I'm assuming you want across the bust instead of under the breasts.
    That is what I have always done.
  • SafireBleu
    Options
    Sew, I think your hip measurement might be wrong. Are the 25 inches around?
  • sew1222
    sew1222 Posts: 241
    Options
    Sew, I think your hip measurement might be wrong. Are the 25 inches around?

sorry i looked at my paper wrong
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    There was mention of a spreadsheet in another thread and it seemed like everyone liked the idea. I created a Google Document that anyone can edit as long as you have a link. We should all log in tomorrow and enter in our beginning stats. As we get to the end I will work on the spreadsheet and make columns for ending stats. This is the link to the spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgNrjyteMtY-dG9xek5ka3I5VUxwYllGXzhDZmxDQ0E&hl=en_US#gid=0 You need to copy and paste the entire thing into your browser and go to the spreadsheet. Write in your User name here and your real name if you want and your stats.

Maybe the owner of the group can make this a sticky so that we can find the spreadsheet and update at the end. If you want to, we can enter stats every 10 days when we go up to the next level but I think beginning and ending stats, after 30 days, are best since there isn't always a lot of change in 10 days, some people might do levels for longer than 10 days, others might skip a level.

Thank you for doing this Sweetie.. I really appreciate that!!! I made you a Moderator in the Group so if you want to a sticky that would be awesome.. thank you Love!!!! Please add me as a Friend ;)

~Rachel~
  • BestCindyICanBe
    BestCindyICanBe Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I put my info on. Hopefully, I did it right. I haven't ever used Google docs before. I did two days of the 30DS last week to see what it was like. Boy, that really gave me a workout.

Cindy
  • mdelcott
    mdelcott Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Will add measurements tonight after I take them, thanks so much for putting this spread sheet together.
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Thanks for doing the spreadsheet! :-) I have added my measurements (gulp))
  • sailingsal
    sailingsal Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    thanks, will do that tomorrow, once i've converted measurements to inches, as i work in cm, so measured in cm.
  • javame
    javame Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I entered my info. I did L1D4 of 30DS today and am less sore than yesterday. I muted Jillian and listened to my iPod, lol!
    Thanks for creating the doc and for putting together this challenge!
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Yes thank you so much for making the spread sheet! That was very sweet of you!
  • Lupiemomma30
    Lupiemomma30 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Added my name to the sheet...will add stats tomorrow!
  • kitsrunner
    kitsrunner Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the spreadsheet!!!
  • fibrogirl
    fibrogirl Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Added my stats, just hope it´s done and saved ok! Thank you for doing this :blushing:
  • navywifeandmomof4
    navywifeandmomof4 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    so far I'm the only one that my bellybutton is smaller than the inch above it..
  • Sd0510
    Sd0510 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    thanks, will do that tomorrow, once i've converted measurements to inches, as i work in cm, so measured in cm.

That's what I did, but I used an online converter to get the measurements. I just googled cm to inches. I am American and normally use inches, but I measured in cm because I feel it is more accurate.
  • jovz10
    jovz10 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    just added my info... 1st day today... i uploaded the video to my ipad and ready to take it with me where ever i go... (gym, my mom's house, to the park if i have to) :) I HAVE NO EXCUSE of why i shouldn't be able to do it! :devil:
  • PacificGirl
    Options
    I added my weight, and I'll add my measurements either later tonight or tomorrow before I start 30DS. Such a great idea!
  • USC_SKH
    USC_SKH Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Put mine in...what a great idea! It's more motivation!