Yellow

Options

Replies

• Jesusinme4life
    Jesusinme4life Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I too am going to struggle with burpees because i have very sore knees and can't even do push-ups on my knees, let alone at almost 300 pounds be throwing my legs out behind me:ohwell: So I guess I don't have mush of a chance to even attempt immunity. Jumping jacks are fine as I also can do modified ones that I saw Bob Harper do on a biggest loser exercise video. Still ready to get started and will do the best I can. Let's do this Yellow!!!!
  • MelBee29
    Options
    Melissa Barrett/ 29/168.02lbs
  • MelBee29
    Options
    Hello my name is Melissa Barrett my username is melissB1982 . I am a wife & mother of two wonderful children . I live in canada, toronto , ontario. I am 29 years old and i want to get my old body back im tired of this mommy body ! I got 38lbs to go , i want to be able to wear a 2 piece again especially for my big 30th birthday bash in june.... so lets kick some BOOTAY!!!! :laugh: :tongue: :bigsmile:
  • MelBee29
    Options
    im new to this lol... i tried posting my name and the info requested but i dont see it lol HELP!
  • hbaby08
    Options
    Greetings all,

Sorry its been a while, hectic holiday. What is the link to download the ticker?

Happy Holidays and New Year to everyone :flowerforyou:
  • FitFunTina
    FitFunTina Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Greetings all,

Sorry its been a while, hectic holiday. What is the link to download the ticker?

Are you talking about mine? I just saved the shirt pic to my pc and uploaded that (and cropped accordingly).

Sorry for the triple post yesterday....computer probs.
  • May63
    May63 Posts: 162
    Options
    I too am going to struggle with burpees because i have very sore knees and can't even do push-ups on my knees, let alone at almost 300 pounds be throwing my legs out behind me:ohwell: So I guess I don't have mush of a chance to even attempt immunity. Jumping jacks are fine as I also can do modified ones that I saw Bob Harper do on a biggest loser exercise video. Still ready to get started and will do the best I can. Let's do this Yellow!!!!

what are we to do?

i am gonna get sent home righ quick.
  • ladychi306
    ladychi306 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Here is the link for the tickler....
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker/home

We are all supposed to have the same ticker..so here is the link to my picture so you can change yours....

yellow1.jpg

Greetings all,

• ymvestal
    Options
    Andrea, I posted my weight in a message to you. Also, I notice that my name isn't in the list at the beginning of this thread. I am guessing that's because I was added to the team late. Will you be posting it up there?

Thanks.
  • Jesusinme4life
    Options

what are we to do?

I don't know what we are going to do. This is going to be hard if all the exercises for immunity involve things not everyone can do. I guess we both are going to get sent home quick:sad: ...lol...I guess we do the best we can, I just don't see how you can modify a burpee:ohwell:
  • ladychi306
    ladychi306 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Hello Team....

I just found this out....Burpees are not required. They are just for the Immunity.
    The two teams with the lowest % will have two people up for elimination. But our team challenge is to do at least 50 jumping jacks per day. I am going to get a blog up and running and I will then let everyone know the URL for it and I'm going to do our own group. If anyone has any ideas that will be good for our team, please let me know.

Lets Do This...

Andrea
  • Jesusinme4life
    Options
    Good because it is scary just in my head trying to figure out how I would do one. Jumping jacks I can do modified. I will try and think of some ideas. Let's get ready to rock it starting tomorrow!
    Stephanie
  • Jesusinme4life
    Options
    Did 50 jumping jacks today. Not sure if we are suppose to report it each day and where.
  • ymvestal
    Options
    I did 70 jumping jacks this evening and almost coughed my brains out afterwards...I hate being sick, but I am bound and determined to get myself moving in these challenges. Tomorrow I will do better...I hope.
  • May63
    May63 Posts: 162
    Options

what are we to do?

we are just gonna have to be big on wgt lost... oh wait i don't lose i gain muscle.

but i am trying on big burn

I don't know what we are going to do. This is going to be hard if all the exercises for immunity involve things not everyone can do. I guess we both are going to get sent home quick:sad: ...lol...I guess we do the best we can, I just don't see how you can modify a burpee:ohwell:
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    Ok guys... I am feeling a bit better. So I will be back to kicking *kitten* soon... so I have 100 jacks to make up for? and as many burpees as i can do?
  • aprilsshowers81
    aprilsshowers81 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Anyone else noticing that 50 jumping jacks and I am trying to do an equal number of blurpees kinda sucks? Can't wait to see my results, or if I can move in a few days. You know what they say no pain, no gain. I wonder if there is such a thing as a blurpee high? Good Luck Everyone!!

11406357.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • DreeDub
    DreeDub Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    You're going for 50 burpees a day?! You rock!!!

I have to do some catch up today...0 jumping jacks and 0 burpees yesterday!!! Hoping for 100 jumping jacks...minimum and ??? Burpees
    Anyone else noticing that 50 jumping jacks and I am trying to do an equal number of blurpees kinda sucks? Can't wait to see my results, or if I can move in a few days. You know what they say no pain, no gain. I wonder if there is such a thing as a blurpee high? Good Luck Everyone!!

11406357.png
  • aprilsshowers81
    aprilsshowers81 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    You're going for 50 burpees a day?! You rock!!!

I have to do some catch up today...0 jumping jacks and 0 burpees yesterday!!! Hoping for 100 jumping jacks...minimum and ??? Burpees

11406357.png

I've been splitting them up if you only do 10 at a time they are not to bad.
  • hbaby08
    hbaby08 Posts: 75
    Options
    ummm, blurpees.... And i thought i was bad at push ups. I did a whopping 3 today. I guess i should be glad i attempted. :blushing: