2012 Weigh In Thread

Options
Hi there guys,

I saw there was a thread about weighing in that was done last year, and thought I'd see if anyone wanted to do another one for the New Year?

I have made up am online spreadsheet that anyone with the link can access and edit, and I thought we could do a weekly weigh in, and put the data up there. All the formula's are right to go, and it will calculate the difference in kilos lost, and also the weight loss percentage lost. I need to lose some 29% of my total body weight myself. That way we could see who loses the most percentage wise each week? Just for a bit of incentive.

The link is here if you're interested. (Just highlight it and click open in a new tab).

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlATroGAa4wcdDdtSXRtQjUxeUl1YWVCNjBPOTN1enc#gid=0

I've got my details up already so you can see what I mean.

Here's to a happier and leaner 2012!

Replies

• Alkirra
    Alkirra Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'll join, I just added mine :)
  • jnthwaite
    jnthwaite Posts: 111
    Options
    Thanks! Welcome aboard! I look forward to weighing in with you. :flowerforyou:
  • Alkirra
    Options
    It will keep us both in line and we'll be able to help each other along the way. :)
  • kinashy
    Options
    Thought I would join too... first day today! Not sure if I updated the spreadsheet correctly. Good luck with the upcoming week!
  • digit78
    digit78 Posts: 177
    Options
    I joined too - hopefully I remember each week!
  • heart_explodes
    heart_explodes Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hopefully it's not too late to join! I updated the spreadsheet with my starting weight this year
  • Alkirra
    Options
    Hi all, I checked the spreadsheet and it all looks good, I'm looking forward to see who is our biggest acheiver! :drinker:

Next weigh in is on Monday the 9th January.
  • headzy
    headzy Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Have just entered my details on spreadsheet. Hopefully this will spur us all on.
  • Nikki582
    Nikki582 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Hello :) Just entered my details! :D Good luck all!
  • amandac72
    amandac72 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I would like to join too. I will enter my details onto the spreadsheet.

Lets lose some serious weight!!
  • tamadski
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I have just joined MFP and have logged my starting weight in the chart, Currently 93kg and i'm hoping to get into the low 70's :happy: . This week im focusing on my diet and cals - so far so good. I've made my own little weekly goal of NO soft drink as I am a huge coke and red bull fan (not for much longer) :drinker:

Anyway look forward to chating to everyone and reaching our goals together!!

Tam
  • Maddmum
    Options
    Hi,
    I have just looked up these forums and have added my details.
    It is great to know other people are sweating it out as much as me - makes it bearable.
    Good luck everyone.

13754711.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • fourbees
    fourbees Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Added my details in too :)
  • carolww
    carolww Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Ok I have added my details too. Hope I am not too late! It's doing something weird with the date but I can't change it. What a great idea to start the new year!,
  • MsAziz
    MsAziz Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Just added my details too, but just realised the next weigh-in is tomorrow, so i won't really have lost too much. I need some friends to keep me motivated so please add me :)
  • msminkee
    msminkee Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Yep, I'm in too. I've had my first weigh in since starting and had a good first week so now I'm on my way - just need to get the exercise going better. First 5kg goal within sight! :happy: :wink:
  • Alkirra
    Options
    Ok, Hi everyone !!

I'm first off the rank this morning as I'm always up at 4.00 am and I weigh in after my first coffee, bathroom etc so it was about an hour after.

I recorded my weight on the wii fit and on the 30th December 2011 my weight was 92.4 and today 8th January 2012 I weigh 90.8 !!!!

The spread sheet is updated and I wanted to share as I'm so Happy, Awesome!!

I'm back to where I was before all of that Christmas food and cheer!!!
  • MsAziz
    MsAziz Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    GREAT job Alkirra!!! Well done; your overall weightloss is so amazing, 10kg is a great acheivment and you should be so proud of yourself.

I just updated mine as well and according to it I've lost 3.9% of my body weight or 2.8kg, am I losing the weight too fast or is this healthy? I am really scared that I'll put it all back on agian.
  • amandac72
    Options
    Well done on the losses so far :happy:

I lost 3kg this week, I am pretty happy with that!! I expected a good loss as this is my first week back after being so bad over the holidays, next week will be more of a challenge and I need to step the exercise up a bit. Looking forward to the challenge :smile:
  • amandac72
    Options
    I just updated mine as well and according to it I've lost 3.9% of my body weight or 2.8kg, am I losing the weight too fast or is this healthy? I am really scared that I'll put it all back on agian.

I find the first week is usually a big loss, they say it is mostly water weight. After that it slows down, you should be fine if you stick with what you have been doing, great job :smile: