Day 3

Options
xaniza
xaniza Posts: 250 Member
My endurance is getting a bit better! My butt-kicks are actually butt-kicks! =) Hope you all are feeling awesome!

<3

Replies

• newlal01
    Options
    Taking on Day 3 once I log my lunch (I am in Europe). Have a butt kickin' awesome day friends!
  • PacificGirl
    Options
    Congratulations, everyone!

My DVD should be here today (I'm getting ancy) so I'll start as soon as I get it and post my first day's success. Keep it up!!!
  • linalynn86
    linalynn86 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I am still so sore, that I can barely feel my legs moving when I am doing the lunges! Hah!
  • sthompson0214
    sthompson0214 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    My day 2...attacked it this morning before work...super sore from last nights workout but I made it through this morning. Glad it's out of the way for the day...hope I can continue to get up in the morning and do it...so much easier than trying to do it in the evening with two little ankle biters running around. LOL
  • Kelblue1
    Kelblue1 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Today is my Day 3. I will attack it this afternoon while my kiddo is sleeping. I could barely walk when I got out of bed this morning. I am loosening up a bit tho. Hopefully when I run my erronds later they will even more.... If not I'm still going to do my best!! Good Luck everyone!
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, everyone!

My DVD should be here today (I'm getting ancy) so I'll start as soon as I get it and post my first day's success. Keep it up!!!

Go on you tube someone has uploaded level 1 :-) Its the 27 min long video on there (thats what I did untill I got the video yesterday)

Good luck! x
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Just finished level 2 and 3 this AM. Will do my walking DVD later. Our endurance will increase as we move forward..happy shredding everyone!
  • kylesmommy89
    kylesmommy89 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 8 and I feel so amazing. Never worked out a day in my life and my body is already changing dramatically from skinny fat to skinny fit! I feel STRONG!!
  • kylesmommy89
    Options
    Way to go!! How were level 2 and level 3? Were they a lot more hardcore than level one?
  • kylesmommy89
    Options
    @lovelylibra. Sorry hit wrong 'reply'
  • sarashae
    Options
    getting better!!! Day 3 is in the books!
  • Brandee4
    Options
    I will be starting today. I got my inches measured, before pics taken, workout clothes on, and DVD in the player, then I went to get my wiehgts and they didnt work. I ordered the Jilliam Michaels weights, the ones that can change to different amounts of weight. I could not get it to go down any lower than 12.5 lbs (I thought that might be a little heavy :). My husband fixed it and I will be doing my first workout tonight after work. Anyone else starting today??
  • thatsnumberwang
    thatsnumberwang Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    My day 1. It was definitely tough, but the only real problem I ran into was when my cat decided to "help" me with my chest flys by curling up next to me on the mat. :laugh:
  • MsMarlaMae
    MsMarlaMae Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done. Ug, today was rough for me. I've come down with a cold on top of period cramps. I did the work out but felt like I called it in. Tonight I'm going on a long fast walk with my dog to make up for it. Tomorrow back to 100% no matter how I feel.

My quads and strangely enough my arm pits are killing me. :)
  • Megan2Project
    Megan2Project Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Done!! The worst part for me is those side lunges with arm raises!! KILLS my shoulders!
    My body is sore all over, but its not too bad!
  • MrsSanthoff
    MrsSanthoff Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I am so sore! I decited to extend the stretching just a bit because my calves feel so tight! I laughed at the knee circles the first day and now that stupid warm up is painful! lol! Love feeling better though!

P.s. I totally mute Jillian! I put on some fast music and it seems to go by faster!
  • martinbeks
    martinbeks Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I need to go back to working out in the basement for two reasons. 1. The house shakes (well, maybe that's just me) and 2. last night, my cat, Henry, decided to lay on my yoga mat, and then "help" me with crunches by sitting on my stomach (or, attempting to), while my mom's cat, Tris, intertwined herself between my ankles during crunches. My dad's dog, Frisket, decided he wanted to play fetch during this time. I KNEW there was a reason I didn't work out in the living room!
  • TheAnie
    TheAnie Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I felt SO much better when I woke up this morning. I still have all kinds of muscle soreness, but I no longer feel like I'm covered in bruises. haha.

Day 3 went, I'm able to do more that I couldn't before but still have to stop frequently. Just keep pushing.
  • mrsjoseywales29
    Options
    day 3 is in the books for me. feeling better with it during certain exercise. was able to get through all of the bicycle crunches yay
  • wendyannvantiem
    wendyannvantiem Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Day 3 finished.