Options
Hello everyone! I follow MF and lost 10 lbs in my week 1 weigh in.

I look forward to getting to know you all!

Replies

• flicka82
    flicka82 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I have been on Medifast since late August and have lost 46.6 pounds so far. I love it, it is by far the easiest and quickest diet I have ever been on.
  • starsnyc21
    starsnyc21 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. Keep up the great work!
  • LucyLovely
    LucyLovely Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I've been on since the beginning of November and lost 20lbs. Didn't do well over Christmas and New Years, but I didn't gain anything and am right back on plan now. I need to lose 50 more lbs by May. My daughter is getting married in July and I need to get a great mother-of-the-bride dress!!!
  • varnerific
    varnerific Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi! Medifast is an awesome program! I love it and have had great success on it! Welcome!!!!
  • jmckerr
    jmckerr Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Welcome! 10 pounds is awesome!!! I have been on MF since September and have lost about 30 pounds. This plan is so easy - you will definitely be successful!
  • shopper46
    shopper46 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I do find the plan very easy and l like the food and record every cal. but I have only lost like 3 pounds in week one.
    I will keep at it. Good luck to all.
  • trennarene
    Options
    Hi there! I have been using sparkpeople but I am on here now too! I love medifast, I was on it in September and October, lost 28 lbs so far, and just restarted again to lose the rest. I can't wait!
  • clucastine
    clucastine Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new too:) I started MF on January 1st and so far it's easier than I expected. I couldn't resist weighing myself this morning and already lost 5.7 pounds! My fingers are crossed that I can stick to this plan for the long haul.
  • calla130
    Options
    Hi all! I'm also new to the group on this site. I started MF on 9/1/11. My goal is to lose 166.5 pounds :noway: So far, I'm down 52.9...I look forward to participating in the discussions and offering support wherever I can :smile:
  • JackieMac979
    JackieMac979 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I've been on MFP and trying my best at MF for 6 weeks now. -31.8 pounds, yay!!
  • KatrinaG2012
    KatrinaG2012 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Welcome all new folks to the group! Look forward to getting to know you all better and continuing to see these amazing losses you all are sharing!
  • snowstorme
    snowstorme Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'm newish to the group so Hi All. I've been on medifast since 11/2010 and have lost over 125lbs. My husband and inlaws have also lost over 100lbs each. It's a great plan and I'm so glad they found it and shared it with us.
  • AJHarman
    AJHarman Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been a Take Shape For Life client for 4 years. I lost on the program, maintained, then got pregnant, lost on the nursing mom's program and have been maintaining. I'm excited to be a part of a wonderful community of TSFL and Medifast people! Looking forward to following your progress!
  • timrap
    timrap Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have been on TSFL program since last May and have struggled for the last 4 months. I have lost 40 lbs and need to lose another 20. Would love some support to finally get it right. Keep struggling to stay on plan. Ugh!
  • AJHarman
    AJHarman Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Timrap I added you as a friend... lean on your health coach if you are struggling! Let them know you need them to call you weekly if you feel that is helpful. I love that about my health coach. If I need a daily call she does that until I say otherwise. Your health coach can help carry you to where you want to be. I'll also encourage you as much as I can on here. Now lets get serious about those last 20 pounds. Read chapter 3 of Dr A's HOH book for motivation :)