DAY2 - 1/4/12

Options
Chika_2015
Chika_2015 Posts: 359 Member
How did it go on Day 2,Let us know the good, bad and the ugly :)

~Chika

Replies

• jjblogs
    jjblogs Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Feeling very good.....gallon of water and haven't touched a thing after 8pm. I love this challenge.
  • cprice05
    cprice05 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    80 oz of water and I just closed out my food log...I'm going to be successful and not eat tonight. I was actually just in the kitchen thinking about what I wanted to eat when i looked at the time. I realized "nothing good happens in the kitchen after 8pm" and went for another glass of water. it was easier to drink the water today which was nice.
  • roseemb
    roseemb Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Managed to get almost to 100 oz of water today - woo hoo!
  • Jujubie
    Jujubie Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    72 oz and no snacking past 8pm. Starting to feel the benefits of the water!
  • Chika_2015
    Chika_2015 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Awesome job everyone. I'm so about this water thing. I have to make this a habit. I remmber when i would be luck if i got one cup of water, No one told me that juice wasn't part of my water intake LOL.

Have a great next day.

~Chika
  • corkeylynn
    corkeylynn Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I got my 64 oz in and did not eat after 6. I had to resist my normal after church snack, but it wasn't too hard. I grabbed a bottle of water instead :) I am loving this challenge because it is helping keep me on track!
  • cabbagerose7
    cabbagerose7 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    64oz of water and no eating after 7pm. I filled a half gallon jug and poured my water from that. Helped to keep drinking so i could empty that jug!!!
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    134oz of water and no eating after 8