BLACK TEAM WEEK 1 CHALLENGE!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• jomom2
    jomom2 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    How about we eliminate sugar and sweetes (excluding fruits) for one week..... See if it helps lose more weight
    This is a great challenge! I will keep this in mind! Its hard but will definately show us some good results!
  • jomom2
    Options
    Since I haven't been working out at all recently. I need to add working out 4X/Wk to my routine! Then add an additional 10mins a day! LOL... Will start right TODAY!

PS. I love this group - it is so motivating! :)
    I saw your weight loss! way to go!!!

Thanks! I was so scared to get on that scale, but I lost almost 5 lbs since Monday at lunch!!! I couldn't believe it! And last night I did 20 minutes of WII Zumba and then did 10 extra minutes on my ski machine. Tonight I have already planned to attempt 15 minutes on my ski machine first and then do the 20 minutes of WII Zumba! Can't wait! :)
    You are on FIRE!! I have to go get the Wii Zumba this weekend.
  • LeighAnnaMS
    Options
    Since I haven't been working out at all recently. I need to add working out 4X/Wk to my routine! Then add an additional 10mins a day! LOL... Will start right TODAY!

Thanks! I was so scared to get on that scale, but I lost almost 5 lbs since Monday at lunch!!! I couldn't believe it! And last night I did 20 minutes of WII Zumba and then did 10 extra minutes on my ski machine. Tonight I have already planned to attempt 15 minutes on my ski machine first and then do the 20 minutes of WII Zumba! Can't wait! :)

Its a lot of fun! Last night was my first time using it lol... they have tutorials so you can learn the steps. I found when you went to a class they didn't do that very well.. we're going to be able to dance at a salsa club in our hot new bods ;) everyone will be jealous!
  • jomom2
    Options

Its a lot of fun! Last night was my first time using it lol... they have tutorials so you can learn the steps. I found when you went to a class they didn't do that very well.. we're going to be able to dance at a salsa club in our hot new bods ;) everyone will be jealous!
    I can't wait!!!!
  • Hwardle
    Hwardle Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    How about we eliminate sugar and sweetes (excluding fruits) for one week..... See if it helps lose more weight
    This is a great challenge! I will keep this in mind! Its hard but will definately show us some good results!

I agree this would be a great challenge hard (for me at least), but good. Also perhaps one week we could had more strength training? Not anything that necessarily needs weights-we can use our bodies- just start out with some simple moves and maybe get more intense?
  • Hwardle
    Hwardle Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Oh and I also completed 20 minutes of Turbo Jam this morning and took my doggies for a walk for the extra 10:) That was a fun extra 10 minutes- cold, but fun haha I think that I may also do 30DS today I've done one week of it, but I like my circuit better I feel like work harder with mine.
  • jomom2
    Options
    Oh and I also completed 20 minutes of Turbo Jam this morning and took my doggies for a walk for the extra 10:) That was a fun extra 10 minutes- cold, but fun haha I think that I may also do 30DS today I've done one week of it, but I like my circuit better I feel like work harder with mine.
    You rock!!! and about the strength training, love the idea! I am so lucky to have such an awesome team!!!
  • LeighAnnaMS
    Options
    So our starting weight that we posted Mon/Tues is still right, we are "weighing-in" by Sat night for week 1 results right?!
  • iuangina
    iuangina Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    My 30DS came in the mail yesterday, so I will be starting that this evening (assuming the teething monster will let me put him down - I'm not sure that I could do jumping jacks with him strapped to my chest). I love the challenges so far. I will add a 10 minute run at the end of my workout tonight.
  • jomom2
    Options
    So our starting weight that we posted Mon/Tues is still right, we are "weighing-in" by Sat night for week 1 results right?!
    we will be weighing in on Tuesdays
  • LeighAnnaMS
    Options

OK, and do we private message our results to you? Sorry if I am asking the same questions that have already been answered elsewhere!
  • LeighAnnaMS
    Options

OK, and do we private message our results to you? Sorry if I am asking the same questions that have already been answered elsewhere!
  • jomom2
    Options
    My 30DS came in the mail yesterday, so I will be starting that this evening (assuming the teething monster will let me put him down - I'm not sure that I could do jumping jacks with him strapped to my chest). I love the challenges so far. I will add a 10 minute run at the end of my workout tonight.
    I love the enthusiam we have! We are all gonna kill it on Tuesday!!!
  • jomom2
    Options

I will post a topic-BLACK TEAM 01/10 WEIGH IN. I am glad you asked, because I dont think I had gone over that.
  • johnsoh85
    Options
    Is the zumba on the wii good I have done the zumba dvds that I love but I wasn't sure how much i would like one on wii
  • marulop14
    marulop14 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Can't wait till next Tuesday for weigh ins and see every ones lost in the week.... So I put on my crest white strips while getting ready and instead of sitting down to wait and take them off I did 15 min of brisk walking and the other withmy hair and make up.... I will anyways do my 30min of excercise in the after noon like always plus the 10 min extra of the challenge...... I'm on glass 3 of water today and I drank my 8 glasses yesterday! I hope everyone is doing well with there eating plans and WIN this thing! Haha lol
  • marulop14
    marulop14 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Are you guys taking your before pictures?
  • jomom2
    Options
    Can't wait till next Tuesday for weigh ins and see every ones lost in the week.... So I put on my crest white strips while getting ready and instead of sitting down to wait and take them off I did 15 min of brisk walking and the other withmy hair and make up.... I will anyways do my 30min of excercise in the after noon like always plus the 10 min extra of the challenge...... I'm on glass 3 of water today and I drank my 8 glasses yesterday! I hope everyone is doing well with there eating plans and WIN this thing! Haha lol
    This is proof of making time for exercising! Great job!
  • jomom2
    Options
    Is the zumba on the wii good I have done the zumba dvds that I love but I wasn't sure how much i would like one on wii
    I will be getting the game this weekend:happy:
  • iuangina
    iuangina Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Are you guys taking your before pictures?

I have enough pictures from Christmas celebrations that will remind me how bad it was. This was my son's first Christmas and I determined to have better pictures next year!