Friday Weigh In

Options

Replies

• ocrunner11
    ocrunner11 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    My starting weight today is 148.5. I am renewing my commitment to MFP because I know it works!!! I I have gained back 10+ pounds from last spring because I stopped logging my calories. This is huge for me because I have seen that if you balance the calories you take in from eating with exercise calories burned, you will lose. It's not that hard when you are being honest and logging everything. Yes, some weeks are better than others, but I lost over 13 pounds from mid-January to mid-May last year. MFP WORKS if you stick to it!! Let's keep each other motivated to stick to it no matter what! Don't lose the mojo!! Have a great week!:flowerforyou:
    thank you for sharing your story and experience with us :smile: Enjoy your weekend!
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Down 1.6 lbs!!! YIPPIE! You ALL are doing FAB!

Yippie is right, share with us what you did to accomplish this?
    Have a great weekend and week :flowerforyou:
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    Tipped the scale at 210.8 this morning which is down from 213.1 on New Year's Day. I never would have been as high as 213.1 had I not eaten a prime rib dinner at 10:00 on New Year's Eve. It's a journey, right?
    Nice job, you showed up!!! congrats :smile: A journey with many new wonderful opportunities to learn from this group.
    Have a great weekend and week ahead :flowerforyou:
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    I am going to start out with my starting weight here so that I have something to go off of for the next weigh in.

January 6th-223.8
    So proud of you! Start with this and know it will come down with logging your food and exercise. Don't forget the little small goal for the week, what is yours?
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    Umm no gain no loss here....steady at 186. I expected to see the scale go up as I'd over celebrated the New Year! :ohwell: Good going all the "LOSERS" and the rest of us will get 'em next week! :happy:

So very happy for you! Especially after the holidays. You are a winner in our book!
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    I am down 2.3 lbs. Not bad for 4 days. I feel like I can do this.

Congrats :smile: share with us what you did to get your results? Thank you for showing up today!
  • littlemiss165
    Options
    211.0 this morning on the scale. I have lost 4 pounds so far with MFP and it seems to work much better for me than other sites andhaving the app on my phone is a big help! I'm in it to win it in 2012!!
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    211.0 this morning on the scale. I have lost 4 pounds so far with MFP and it seems to work much better for me than other sites andhaving the app on my phone is a big help! I'm in it to win it in 2012!!
    So very happy for you! Way to Go :flowerforyou:
  • ngottstein
    Options
    Umm no gain no loss here....steady at 186. I expected to see the scale go up as I'd over celebrated the New Year! :ohwell: Good going all the "LOSERS" and the rest of us will get 'em next week! :happy:

Love your positive comments & enthusiasm! Obviously, from your previous weight loss, you have had a very successful journey & I have no doubt you will "get 'em next week"!:bigsmile:
  • ngottstein
    Options
    Loved your positive comments & enthusiasm! Obviously from your previous weight loss, you have had a very successful journey & I know you sure will "get 'em next week"!
  • schotas
    schotas Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Weighing in. 136 down from 138 on New Year's Day. Looking forward to being a part of this group and sharing in all of our personal successes! Good luck on the journey, everyone!
  • mxburke
    mxburke Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    SW:164.2
    CW:163lbs
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    Weighing in. 136 down from 138 on New Year's Day. Looking forward to being a part of this group and sharing in all of our personal successes! Good luck on the journey, everyone!
    Glad you checked in!! Nice weight loss. Have a great weekend and week :flowerforyou:
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    SW:164.2
    CW:163lbs
    Very happy you checked in :smile: Stay focused and positive the journey has just begun. :flowerforyou:
  • njto619
    Options
    My weigh in was 211.0 which includes my holiday increase. Its time to get serious which is why I joined this group.

My favorite quote is:

It does not matter that you fell off the wagon, what matters is " How long are you going to lay there?!"

So I need to get up and start tracking!
  • brismum10
    brismum10 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My starting weight is 276.9 pounds I had no idea thngs were ths bad:-(
  • Lady_Chilli
    Lady_Chilli Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Well just completed my first week and I'm a bit behind as my weigh in day is Sunday but I'm down 8lbs! :))
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    My weigh in was 211.0 which includes my holiday increase. Its time to get serious which is why I joined this group.

My favorite quote is:

It does not matter that you fell off the wagon, what matters is " How long are you going to lay there?!"

So I need to get up and start tracking!

Love your quote and welcome you have joined a group that cares about you!!! Keep it up and see you next week :flowerforyou:
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    My starting weight is 276.9 pounds I had no idea thngs were ths bad:-(
    You showed up!!! Congrats this is were you start so look forward to next week weigh in.
    Reminder: Log in each day, count those calories and get out and do some type of activity, but make sure it is something you love to do. I know you can do it! Have a great week ahead :flowerforyou:
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    Well just completed my first week and I'm a bit behind as my weigh in day is Sunday but I'm down 8lbs! :))
    Not behind on Time!!! Welcome and wow what a great way to start the In It to Win It 2012!
    Do share how you did it with the group, we all would love to learn how you accomplished this :heart: