What workout are you doing?

Options
2»

Replies

• ScorpioDiva81
    ScorpioDiva81 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have been doing hip hop abs by Shaun T faithfully and walking. I love it. My husband recently brought my son an Xbox Kinect for Christmas. I have been doing Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2012 on that.
  • ScorpioDiva81
    Options
    How are you doing so far? I have the tape and I've done it twice. I just was not in enough "shape" to continue.
  • ScorpioDiva81
    Options
    How are you doing so far? I have the tape and I've done it twice. I just was not in enough "shape" to continue.
    Just started Jillian's 30 Day Shred today!
  • nwhitley
    nwhitley Posts: 619
    Options
    I have been running and doing The Firm workout for strength training once or twice a week. I am thinking about trying the 30 day shred, since everyone keeps talking about it. I'm too old for peer pressure!
  • jesusislove1526
    jesusislove1526 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Donna Richardson- Body Gospel, walking, and weights
  • EarthyChocl8AKA
    Options
    Hi everyone!!

I'm doing Insanity, this is my first week doing it and I've been eating 6 small meals! 7 lbs down already this week!!!

Tonight (saturday night) I did some salsa/aerobics for an hour for fun, and boy was I drenched!!!
    ADD ME if you a very serious and dedicated to getting healthy this year AND if you will be posting regularly (preferably if you make your diary "for friends or public" so we can really hold one another accountable!!! :-)

~EarthyChocl8AKA

14664822.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • accordin2jo
    accordin2jo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wii More Active
    Wii Zumba 2
    Wii Just Dance
    Treadmill