Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

It's GO TIME!

Replies

• ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    My tracking ticker:

Cfjrm4.png

Very nice! Makes me want to create a popup reminder on my machine for how many to do each day. January is easy, but its going to get tricky after that.
  • 0RESET0
    0RESET0 Posts: 128
    Julian calendar. Google it.
  • ScatteredThoughts
    Julian calendar. Google it.

Already knew about it. I don't keep the calendar on my machine in that format, and I don't use printed calendars.

Easy enough for me to script for a popup. I can just get that information by running the following command in bash: date +%j
  • GoCanada
    GoCanada Posts: 92 Member
    Day 7 done with real pushups :D
  • nalfavi
    nalfavi Posts: 174 Member
    only 7 wall pushups today :)
  • PBmaria
    PBmaria Posts: 854 Member
    Felt the 8 today! Phew!
  • eilis12
    eilis12 Posts: 75 Member
    Ok.
    Day 7 DONE!!! 7 girl push-ups 1 real push-up :)
    Day 8 DONE!!! 8 girl push-ups 1 real push-up :)
  • DarkAngellEyes
    DarkAngellEyes Posts: 317 Member
    I haven't been checking in much - but I've been doing them! On day 6 I actually almost forgot and had to drag my butt out of bed at 11 pm to do them! Today's 8 are complete! I even got my husband doing this challenge with me.
  • MrFatLegs
    MrFatLegs Posts: 149 Member
    Days 1-8 done.
    Days Missed: 0 bigsmile
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    I missed day 5 :sad: but made up for it on the next day ... please don't kick me out! :laugh:

I've got my husband AND my kids doing this! They (kids) are impressing me!
  • nalfavi
    nalfavi Posts: 174 Member
    day 8 down!
  • babybluz33
    babybluz33 Posts: 722 Member
    So far so good...tomorrow is where it starts to get difficult for me. I'm terrible at pushups. This is going to be a tough but very rewarding challenge :)

I've been sick but I'm all caught up now!

Day 1-8 COMPLETE!

I'm doing much better than I thought I would!

If anyone is having trouble with "regular" pushups: My friend sent me this link because I was complaining that knee pushups were too easy but regular pushups were too hard. This video has a nice progression and it seems to be working for me! http://youtu.be/iYI2LXciI2g
  • Juniper88
    Juniper88 Posts: 142
    Day 7 & 8 done (push-ups and sit-ups)!
  • KerriMx5
    KerriMx5 Posts: 458 Member
    Keeping up here. :)
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Anyone struggling yet?
  • Mcctin65
    Mcctin65 Posts: 507 Member
    Saturday and Sundays 7 and 8 both done on Sunday since I totally forgot about them Saturday. I did have to resort to some modified push ups since I did them all at once but hope to do "real" ones today (soon.. so I don't forget!)
  • ScatteredThoughts
    Day 9 complete!
  • cararq
    cararq Posts: 457 Member
    Day 9 completed.

Cfjrm4.png
  • sandiki
    sandiki Posts: 454
    10 fulls 10 diamonds. Tomorrow.....is uggghh day..gonna push for 45 each no rest
  • 0RESET0
    0RESET0 Posts: 128
    Did all nine of mine today. Still doing them with my feet elevated. These have been personal bests since day 7. Prior to this I had only been able to do 7 standard push-ups in a row, let alone the feet elevated thing. I am going to continue doing them with my feet elevated and will strive to do as many in a row as I can. May I also add that I weigh 269 lbs. That makes a standard push up about the same as bench pressing 180 lbs, I put my hands on a scale. I did the same for these elevated push ups and it registered 208 lbs. Not too shabby for a fat guy.