2012 Weigh In Thread

Options

Replies

• nettie1969
    Options
    I'm in .... if i remember to update it each week.

Great to meet you all
  • headzy
    headzy Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Well done on the losses so far :smile:

I lost 600gm so really happy with that :happy:

This challenge has really made a difference to my mindset. Good luck to all those still to weigh in.
  • jnthwaite
    jnthwaite Posts: 111
    Options
    I lost 600g, and I have only just started exercising this year. I am using a site called weigh it up where they give you varying routines to do. I'm supposed to do 4 reps. I did 1 and was beat. But I'm hoping to add another one this evening when it cools down some.

Well done everyone!! :flowerforyou:
  • diver71_au
    diver71_au Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Ok I am in .... just added my Jan 1 weight and my Jan 8 weigh in .... lost 2.1kg

Reasonable start - 2.1 down 19 to go.
  • jnthwaite
    jnthwaite Posts: 111
    Options
    Ok I am in .... just added my Jan 1 weight and my Jan 8 weigh in .... lost 2.1kg

Reasonable start - 2.1 down 19 to go.

Well done Scott! Glad to have you on board. :flowerforyou:
  • brookepenni
    brookepenni Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Hey I'd love to join too if you still have room :)

I cant access google docs here at work, but when I get home I'll add my details. I had a great week last week, and I am hoping for another butt kicking week this week!! I officially have 8kgs left until I am at my goal, but who knows - I might drop a couple more in 2012!
  • debs6
    debs6 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Just added my details - better late than never. Only found this Aussie group this morning
  • karenbust
    Options
    i just found this group and have joined the weigh in!!!! WATCH ME SHRINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Aratama
    Options
    I've just joined today but have entered retrospectively - good luck all in 2012!

It'll be interesting to check back after, say, Q1 of this year :)
  • brookepenni
    Options
    OK - Just went and logged my details! I weigh in weekly so will update weekly :)
  • Roblyssa
    Roblyssa Posts: 125
    Options
    What a great idea!! I hope I can still join in :smile: .

I weigh myself weekly for other challenges, so I have both weights ready to put into the spreadsheet.

Can I ask (and forgive me if it is on the spreadsheet, I haven't even looked at it yet) what day is weigh in?

I only just found the Aussie board on here, so excited to have people here who actually know how much weight I lose each week, as I usually have to convert it to lbs so others can understand how much I have lost (or gained).

Add me if you wish!

Good luck everyone, looking forward to seeing everyone's progress!!

Kellie :flowerforyou:
  • brookepenni
    Options
    Bit confused with logging my weight on the spreadsheet.

Do you want us to add a new line each week so each line only tracks one weeks weight? I was going to override my last weeks weight - leaving my start date the same, so the totals show the total since I started (1 January) and the percentage since that date also - not each weeks result....
  • Aratama
    Options
    you could just add a new column on your worksheet that calculates the total as opposed to the weekly?
  • LtThrace
    Options
    What a fun idea! Hope its not too late to join in. I do my weekly weigh ins on Monday, so I will add this week's Monday for my starter weight.
  • Roblyssa
    Options
    Perhaps you can have tabs down the bottom for each month? Otherwise, each of us will have 52 lines if we weigh in each week and the spreadsheet would get out of control.

So for each month, we would all only have 4 or 5 rows each.

Just a suggestion.
  • msminkee
    msminkee Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Really happy. Another good week to start me off but back to work next week so time to start developing new habits and not reverting to the old ones! :happy:
  • brookepenni
    Options
    Ah so now I get it - everyone has a tab down the bottom with your name - and you just go and record there. Sorry! All good, have added my own tab, so will be on fire to update each week :)
  • Roblyssa
    Options
    My compter wouldn't let me scroll over through the names, so I wasn't sure if my name was even there.

I will check it out when I weigh in tomorrow!

Looking forward to weigh in!

Kellie
  • diver71_au
    diver71_au Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    102.4kg

That's a total loss so far of 4.4kg and 3.1kg in the past week.
  • Roblyssa
    Options
    Well done everyone.

Sadly, the scales gave me an identical reading to last week, so there is no change for me this week.

I am sure hoping next week gives me an outstanding reading as I'm feeling a little bummed right now after all the hard work I put in this past week.