Biggest Loser - 1st Challenge

Options
124»

Replies

• charmedone10
    charmedone10 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am fairly new to MFP and was wondering how you post your tracker on your post?
    Also I see several of you have customized your tracker for your team how did you find the stuff for that?
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I am fairly new to MFP and was wondering how you post your tracker on your post?
    Also I see several of you have customized your tracker for your team how did you find the stuff for that?

Click on tools at the top of your screen and then create ticker. Follow the instructions for either a general MFP ticker or a customized (with your pic) ticker. Once it's created, just click on settings here in the community and click the check box to show ticker.
  • charmedone10
    charmedone10 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thank you k2quiere!
  • StrengthIsBeautiful
    Options
    I know they are hard but they are also very good for you. (and if you tell me you did 5000 burpees, I am not going to believe you!! So please be honest, its not like we are offering a $1,000,000 at the end of this)

Challenge excepted! Only 357 burpees a day to get get 5,000 in two weeks!

Good luck to everyone! I'm just glad they aren't the 8 count burpees my husband does!

If I could do 357 burbees in a day.... I don't think I'd be doing this challenge - I'd definitely be in maintenance mode. BUT - if you can -- GO FOR IT!! :happy: You would definitely be my hero!

Me too, CarolAnn! If I could do 357 burpees a day and 5000 in two weeks, I'm pretty sure I'd be at my goal weight by the 13TH!
    Good luck everyone!
  • carriedavis77
    carriedavis77 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    If I could do 357 burpees a day and 5000 in two weeks, then I'm pretty sure I wouldnt need to track my calorie intake teehee
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    This is a great challenge for me since they are on nearly all of the workout videos I own and I need the incentive to get better at them.
  • CarolAnn0730
    Options
    This is a great challenge for me since they are on nearly all of the workout videos I own and I need the incentive to get better at them.

Definitely a great challenge - I find this to be one of the most difficult exercises -- I'm one of those that lacks coordination!! LOL
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    I def wont be in it for immunity, I suck at burpees : ( but I will rock a few out each day!
  • KokomoJoe
    KokomoJoe Posts: 435
    Options
    I have been travelling and trying to do them in a hotel room sucks. I either need larger rooms or shorter legs. I seriously need to hit the gym now that I am home. Eating out all the time doesn't help. It is time to rock on.
  • Kristinagreen47
    Kristinagreen47 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello!:) I am brand new to MFP and am very excited to be joining this group! I have a little over 100 pounds to, lose and am very excited to start my journey. I was wondering if there are any spots left open to become a part of this challenge and be placed on a team?:) I would LOVE to participate, thank you for your time!

~ Kristina~