Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Body Pump Class!!!

I've been doing the Body Pump class, increasing my weight gradually, over the last 8 months. I've seen some incredible increases in strength, endurance and appearance!

Has anyone else done Body Pump? What was your experience?

Replies

• lk27
    lk27 Posts: 257 Member
    I LOVE BODY PUMP!!!! I used to take classes with some of my friends, but now live in an area where they do not have body pump!!! I wish they did. It is so much fun and a great way to get in shape. It's fun to start to see muscles you never knew you had!
  • I'm new to this group but have been using myfitnesspal for about 6-7 months so easy to use. I Started doing Les Mills PUMP, Jan. 1st; I love IT! I have a home program that came with the weights. I'd not heard of it before but Now I love it... Its a great work out! Interested in trying the home version of PUMP. Let me know, I'll give you the deets!
  • aussiesarah
    aussiesarah Posts: 68 Member
    I think Pump is awesome! I've been doing it for over a year now and combined with MFP I think it has gone a long way to helping me lose the 28lbs I have shed in the last 12 months. It's also great fun and feels like a lot less of a chore than doing mindless repetitions on boring machines in the gym. . .

I've gone up to 25kg for squats now which I am really pleased with and couldn't have imagined when I started out lifting 14kgs last year!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    I'm a pump instructor. I was a class participant for 9 months and started teaching body step and have been teaching that for 5 years. Then I decided that I loved pump so much that about a year ago I became an instructor. It was a great place to start my weight lifting and get more comfortable with free weights.
  • I've been doing body pump for about 6 months and I too love it! Can definitely see the results now, just got to work on my abs and increase my chest weight :happy: Does anyone do combat also?
  • ebaymommy
    ebaymommy Posts: 1,067 Member
    I just joined a gym last month that offers body pump and it's my new favorite class! I just went this morning. I've only been there about 6-7x but I can already feel myself getting stronger!
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    I've been doing body pump for about 6 months and I too love it! Can definitely see the results now, just got to work on my abs and increase my chest weight :happy: Does anyone do combat also?

i *PINK PUFFY HEART* Body Combat!