Slytherin Common Room

Options

Replies

• Jemmuno
    Jemmuno Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Hey just got back from Christmas break trip and will be beginning this week.

My current weight is 161.6

I hope to be back down to 155 by the end of January!

I hope everyone else had a Christmas and New Year!
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    Cpearcy - does "back down" mean you gained over the holidays? Some of it might just be water.

Sam - 20 minutes extra - doesn't need to be full exercise, if you chose to walk somewhere when you could have driven or chose to park on the far side of the mall from where you wanted to shop, or stuff like that it would count.
  • Chaosdrone
    Options
    i had to go on hiatus and i am back if you guys will accept me again. for the school year
  • SammieGetsFit
    SammieGetsFit Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Update: 5 OWLS
  • tameko2
    Options
    i had to go on hiatus and i am back if you guys will accept me again. for the school year

Welcome back! our head of house appears to be on hiatus so she won't notice if we throw a wild party while she's gone. Firewhiskey for everyone!
  • josieup
    josieup Posts: 31 Member
    Options

Welcome back! our head of house appears to be on hiatus so she won't notice if we throw a wild party while she's gone. Firewhiskey for everyone!

I do love a wild party!

Check-in:
    Back up two pounds :(
    3 NEWTS, 3 OWLS
    Exercise 95min/1737cals

Trying out a higher calorie allotment starting today, seeing how the week goes.
  • SammieGetsFit
    Options
    Firewhiskey and wizard's chess death match what? :devil:

Wait...how many calories is in firewhiskey... :laugh:
  • tameko2
    Options
    Firewhiskey and wizard's chess death match what? :devil:

Wait...how many calories is in firewhiskey... :laugh:

Assuming its 100 proof, about 125 calories per shot.

Josie - I was up 2 lbs this morning too, after like a DAY which is MADNESS, MADNESS I tell you.

I'm gonna drink water like its free (wait, it kind of is) and hope its just water weight. but really fluctuating 2lbs in a week is entirely normal for most people.

My weight for the last month looks like:

167 <-- today

So over a month I theoretically dropped 4 lbs. But not steadily.
  • jonzo21
    jonzo21 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. Here's my check in

current weight: 169.2 (loss of 1.6 since last check in)
    exercise minutes: 439, for 4028 calories (I'm addicted to zumba for the wii.. weee!)
  • Troy67
    Troy67 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. Hope you are all well. 7 newts 7owls 1.4 pounds lost Down to 171.
  • tameko2
    Options
    Hey everyone. Hope you are all well. 7 newts 7owls 1.4 pounds lost Down to 171.

Another week or 2 and you are going to be down to your first big goal. that is AWESOME.
  • SammieGetsFit
    Options
    Are we doing the same thing for OWLS/NEWTS all month?

Also, GREAT JOB LOSING EVERYONE!
  • tameko2
    Options
    Are we doing the same thing for OWLS/NEWTS all month?

Also, GREAT JOB LOSING EVERYONE!

Oof I don't know, anyone got any ideas for OWLs/NEWTs?
  • Chaosdrone
    Options
    i would say lets do 300 burpies this week
    7 owls 300
    6 owls 250-299
    5 owls 200-249
    4 owls 150-199
    3 owls 100-149
    2 owls 50-99
    1 owls less than 50

newts lets get under out calorie goals for the week till next monday
    newts not owls here

7 owls- 7 days
    6 owls 6 days
    5 owls 5 days
    4 owls 4 days
    3 owls 3 days
    2 owls 2 days
    1 owl 1 day
  • SammieGetsFit
    Options
    Wow. OWLS sound intense. But I'm game if you all are!
  • Chaosdrone
    Options
    im trying to help the head of the housde a lil bit if you guys dont want to follow it you dont have too
  • Chaosdrone
    Options
    hello there i would like to extend my hand and to take up the role as leader untill mac returns
  • Chaosdrone
    Options
    im waiting on word from the head mistriss of the school to see if i can be appointed temporary head of house in macs absence
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    Chaosdrone has offered to do the calculations and post some challenges until MacSkillz feels like she can come back. I just wanted to give you a heads up. I appreciate the help! :)
  • MacSkillz
    MacSkillz Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. I'm really sorry about my absence. Life has been insane since Thanksgiving. My fiancé's grandfather hasn't been doing so well since Thanksgiving, but he's getting better and should be going home by the beginning of February. Only thing is he can't live on his own so my fiancé and I have offered to move in with him. Some work needs to be done on the house so we're helping with that while also working on packing up our house. So I may not be on here as much until we are 100% moved and settled.

I've spoken with tameko2 this week and she has agreed to help all of us out and we're going to be Co-Heads of House. We'll figure out how we're going to split everything up.

And GREAT JOB everyone to keeping up with everything and continuing to track! YOU ALL ROCK!!