Replies

• glennam1
    glennam1 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    DAY 8 is in the books.....whoot whoot!
  • badgerbadger1
    badgerbadger1 Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    I just finished Day 6. It's still physically challenging, but not like it used to be. In fact, I'm going to start Level 2 later today because I'm finding I'm bored and need to push myself a bit. Never. ever. thought. I'd. say. that.
  • BestCindyICanBe
    BestCindyICanBe Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Day 8 is done. I had to force myself out of bed but I did it. I don't shake as long afterwards as I used too. I am not using the weights during the lunge with the arm lifts. My right shoulder is still hurting and I don't want to damage it any more than it already is. I am going to watch level 2 to see what it is like so I can prepare myself.
  • cnkan0119
    cnkan0119 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I just switched to doing it in the morning so I've done day 8 too! I am so intimidated by level 2 that if it wasn't for this challenge I may have done 15 days at level 1 and 15 at level 3 but I want to see the results of doing 10 at each level.
  • Kazimira
    Kazimira Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Day 7 for me is done!
    ...NSV...I completed the side lunges with raises WITH weights through BOTH sets today!
    Burn baby, burn!
  • badgerbadger1
    Options
    Ok here I am, I just attempted Level 2 only 2 hrs after I did level 1. Hard!! More demanding on the cardiac system, I was out of breath not just during the cardio but during all the moves. Also I have no coordination and its going to take me a while to get those moves flowing ok. I stopped midway through the strength section of the 3rd circuit. I was about to pass out, but I feel great afterward. I'm proud that I got through 2/3 of level 2 and all of level 1 today!

Tonight I have my running class.
  • sailingsal
    sailingsal Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    day 8 done! Getting bored of this workout now. Music is helping!
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    Oh, good lord - day 9 and had to stop before the end as such severe muscle ache in my abs that it is agony. Like a knife in my belly. It even hurts during the jumping jacks. I think tomorrow might be a cardio only day or, if this keeps up, a rest day. :-(
  • badgerbadger1
    Options
    Oh, good lord - day 9 and had to stop before the end as such severe muscle ache in my abs that it is agony. Like a knife in my belly. It even hurts during the jumping jacks. I think tomorrow might be a cardio only day or, if this keeps up, a rest day. :-(

You should definitely take a rest day. It really helps!
  • javame
    javame Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Took today off (severe lack of motivation and first day I haven't done some sort of exercise "all year" [all 8 days of it]). Made up for it today, home with my sick kid--did my last day of Level 1 (Day 10) and I also did Level 2 for the first time (I'm calling it Day 11). Forgot how much harder it was than Level 1.

So how hard is Level 3?

Anyway, Day 11 for me done.
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I got home from work in London so I am not going to be able to do it today :-( I will have to jump back on tomorrow :-(
  • CaboScotty
    CaboScotty Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Day 8 done! Added 24 minutes on the treadmill after and I feel great! Starting to get bored with Level 1, but will stick it out for 2 more days before moving to Level 2.
  • deporee
    deporee Posts: 59
    Options
    Day 8 done!
  • Chika85
    Chika85 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    My arms hurt but I did it! On the plus side I can see a hint of abs, I'm so excited!
  • Karlaki
    Karlaki Posts: 74
    Options
    I just finished my first day on level 2 - kicked my BUNS! I like it better than level 1! My abs are sure to be sore tomorrow, as are my shoulders, legs, buns, etc.

YAY!
  • ahedrick99
    ahedrick99 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Got 15 minutes into the workout this morning and my littlest interrupted but it's all good! Worked out again this afternoon so hooray for a workout-and-a-half!!
  • rainas25
    rainas25 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Day 8 complete!
  • niknak0508
    niknak0508 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Today, I decided that Level 1 just wasn't enough intensity anymore. So as I approached the half way point of level 1 I changed it to level 2 and did nearly 3/4 of it. It's no joke!! I love it though. Day 8 COMPLETE!
  • rebecca9341
    rebecca9341 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    got it done!
  • sansouchi1050
    Options
    day 8 done