Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

It's GO TIME!

Replies

• mideon_696
    mideon_696 Posts: 770 Member
    Day 8, i did 8. was a rest day so did bugger all.
    Day 9, i did 10 during warm up, plus 26 in the morning to round it off to 380.
    have not done day 10 as yet. But i throw a set of 20 tonight to get to 400.
    from tomorrow on i'll be doing the day, plus 10. so 21 for me. 22 the next day, 23 on the 13th. etc...

from this point, i'll be trying to complete them in one set for as many days forward as i can.

EDIT:

just read the post above mine. Top effort mate!
  • babybluz33
    babybluz33 Posts: 722 Member
    Day 9 complete!
  • RahBuhBuh
    RahBuhBuh Posts: 585 Member
    I skipped yesterday, but I have a good excuse. 1. I was at work all day (9am to 9pm) and wasn't about to do pushups in slacks and dress shoes. 2. I have been doing 30 a day anyhow. So far I have about five others doing it, so that is pretty fun.
  • Juniper88
    Juniper88 Posts: 142
    Day 9 completed (sit-ups too).
  • GoCanada
    GoCanada Posts: 92 Member
    Day 9 done :)
  • fjrandol
    fjrandol Posts: 437 Member
    still on track with my girl push-ups :smile:
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    I skipped yesterday, but I have a good excuse. 1. I was at work all day (9am to 9pm) and wasn't about to do pushups in slacks and dress shoes. 2. I have been doing 30 a day anyhow. So far I have about five others doing it, so that is pretty fun.

Lol I've been doing mine in dress clothes.
  • sandiki
    sandiki Posts: 454
    No excuses! haha jk..but no really!
    "love" the pic in your ticker..very cool!
  • sandiki
    sandiki Posts: 454
    Hola familia!

Shoulders on fire today! did my self promised totals. woot woot..GO ME!

And yea go to all of you ...keep it coming up keep it coming up......Dont stop it no, dont stop it now......
  • cararq
    cararq Posts: 457 Member
    I did my ten for today. :smile:

Cfjrm4.png
  • MrFatLegs
    MrFatLegs Posts: 149 Member
    i haven't missed a day yet :)
  • babybluz33
    Day 10 Done! Woohoo!!!
  • eilis12
    eilis12 Posts: 75 Member
    Day 9 and 10 DONE! 9 girl push ups and 1 real push up each day
  • Juniper88
    Juniper88 Posts: 142
    Day 10 done!
  • Mcctin65
    Mcctin65 Posts: 507 Member
    DAY 10 done... doing 11 here in just a few minutes... so far so good. woo woo!!
    I was just contemplating though... how much time will it take to do 366 push ups?
  • cararq
    cararq Posts: 457 Member
    11 done for today.

Cfjrm4.png
  • PepeGreggerton
    DAY 10 done... doing 11 here in just a few minutes... so far so good. woo woo!!
    I was just contemplating though... how much time will it take to do 366 push ups?

Between 20-30 Minutes
  • 0RESET0
    0RESET0 Posts: 128
    I just wanted to let everyone know that I do not plan on finishing this challenge... if civilization ends on 12-21-12. If that happens, I will have enough to worry about without taking 20-30 minutes to do pushups, LOL
  • PepeGreggerton
    I just wanted to let everyone know that I do not plan on finishing this challenge... if civilization ends on 12-21-12. If that happens, I will have enough to worry about without taking 20-30 minutes to do pushups, LOL

Don't let a little thing like Armageddon stop you.
  • babybluz33
    Day 11 done, it's getting tougher for me but I still haven't had to break them into sets yet! :happy: