Day 9

Options
sailingsal
sailingsal Posts: 285 Member
THats me done day 9. Only one mare day on level 1! Glad in some ways as getting bored, but dreading what level 2 will bring!

Replies

• sthompson0214
    sthompson0214 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I finished my Day 8 this morning. I made the mistake of "peeking" at Level 2 last night...LOL. So not looking forward to starting my weekend with that (HA)! But I agree I'm getting kind of bored with Level 1...and I don't mean by any means that I am flying through it with flying colors just that I'm ready for a some different moves :)
  • MrsSanthoff
    MrsSanthoff Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Day 9 done!! I think I am going to do one more day of level 1 to make it an even ten days on each and then move on to level 2 on Thursday. My endurance is really getting up there though! When I first started the workout I was like, " ugh, this is taking forever!! Are we done yet??" and now I'm like, "whew that was fast, we're done already?" Lol! (I am still happy when it's over though!)

One more day and then Level 2!! I've never made it this far!!
  • TheAnie
    TheAnie Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Finished my Day 7. Lots of things are getting easier and my lungs are behaving through the cardio more. I think I've finally decided to do 15 days of level 1 and 15 of level 2.
  • BestCindyICanBe
    BestCindyICanBe Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Day 9 done for me! I didn't want to get out of bed and was saying to myself..."why am I doing this? I never wanted to start this." thought about hitting the snooze but told myself I didn't want to come on here and say that I was quitting. Not shaky after I am finished any more but still breathing heavy.
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Day 9 done! I hate level 2!!! lol
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Day 9 of Level 1 complete. I'm so ready to move on. Got a HRM and MFP was underestimating my calories burned. Glad it wasn't overestimating them.
  • sthompson0214
    sthompson0214 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Good job everyone!! Is everyone ready to move to Level 2? I'm scared...LOL
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Day 9 done for me! I didn't want to get out of bed and was saying to myself..."why am I doing this? I never wanted to start this." thought about hitting the snooze but told myself I didn't want to come on here and say that I was quitting. Not shaky after I am finished any more but still breathing heavy.

WELL DONE!!! Serious KUDOS to you x
  • rainas25
    rainas25 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Day 9 Complete!
  • lc504
    lc504 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Day 5 for me was supposed to be yesterday, but I had an enormously exhausting day, put on the DVD finally at around 9 PM and after getting halfway through the first strength circuit turned it off as I just couldn't get into it.

So today I jumped into Day 5 grateful for the rest and with a lot of energy! Halfway through Level 1 at last, hooray!
  • deporee
    deporee Posts: 59
    Options
    THats me done day 9. Only one mare day on level 1! Glad in some ways as getting bored, but dreading what level 2 will bring!

I AGREE 100%!!!
  • glennam1
    glennam1 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    DAY 9....DONE....I'm going to move to Level 2 tomorrow because today it seemed like I hardly worked.....BRING IT....:laugh:
  • Ana1980a
    Options
    Day 9 done. One more day to go and we will be 1/3 of the way done!!
  • keggen
    keggen Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Yeah! I finally used heavier weights for a couple of things!
  • Kazimira
    Kazimira Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Its in the books and feeling better!
    I find it easier during the cardio to actually turn my back to the video and just keep my own rhythm. Plus, I can do more pushups in the allotted time! Wheeee
  • bewitched2982
    bewitched2982 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Worked 12 hours today...so the thought of even moving off the couch isn't really working for me right now. I will have to do my day 9 tomorrow. I guess a rest day is okay...
  • CaboScotty
    CaboScotty Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Day 9 is complete! Looking to complete this level tomorrow and then move on.
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Trying to play catch up for taking a couple days off did level1 and 2 back to back tonight not sure I am really ready for 2 did the best I could and will probably cont on 1 for a longer time but I wanted to get a feel for what was coming. So that gives me 7 work outs completed.
  • micneg01
    micneg01 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Day 9 Complete. Only one more day on level 1! Glad in some ways as getting bored, but dreading what level 2 will bring!

I AGREE 100%!!!

Ditto!
  • rebecca9341
    rebecca9341 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    FInished day day earlier. SO glad a new level is right around the corner. Keep up the great work!