Day 8

Options

Replies

• nationalparklover
    nationalparklover Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Got Day 8 done...still not easy. Feeling a little intimidated about Level 2 but plan to start after I do Day 10 on Level 1.
  • micneg01
    micneg01 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Day 8 done!
  • keggen
    keggen Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I managed to get today's done in the afternoon, as opposed to 9 at night, while my daughter was watching Backyardigans (if you've seen the show, the theme song is now stuck in your head). Her show finished first before I was done. It was very funny to watch a 3 year old try to figure out how to do the bicycle crunches.
  • kitsrunner
    kitsrunner Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Day 8 done!!
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I finished day 8 but I have been trying to do deep lunges like Natalie. I can do them but this evening I went to the movies and had to take the stairs and my legs are killing me!
  • brooksaceb
    brooksaceb Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    late in the night but better late than never, today has been crazy.
  • alibreasy
    alibreasy Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Day 8 done...and I did Zumba as well as walked... I am gonna be totally shredded...lol. You guys we only have 2 more days on level 1. Are you ready for level 2?
  • Ana1980a
    Options
    Day 8 done. I also went to the gym and got on the treadmill for 35 min. I am proud of myself. I am ready for level 2.
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Day 8 done completed level 2 and 3!! Yea!
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    today was day 1 level 1 for me.. LOL... a little late, but I finally was able to begin. I had some sciatic nerve pain for over a week! finally feeling better!!!
  • fibrogirl
    fibrogirl Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    today was day 1 level 1 for me.. LOL... a little late, but I finally was able to begin. I had some sciatic nerve pain for over a week! finally feeling better!!!

I´ve been the same, sciatica hit after day 3 so I haven´t been able to get back to it since, so frustrating but I hope it will start to ease off soon as I was really determined to do this for the whole 30 days! I hope you manage to keep going :bigsmile:
  • mdelcott
    mdelcott Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Day 8 is done, watched level 2 and I am scared lol glad I got 2 more days of level 1 ;)
  • Sarahx86
    Options
    Day 8 done :)
    Im on day 2 of level 2 as wanted more of a challenge.. and boy is level 2 a challenge!! im going to do this until 20 days i think then move onto level 3
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    D8 L1 = COMPLETE!!! I feel really strong and see so much improvement with my endurance... Two more days here then I'm moving to Level 2....:drinker:
  • aklitten
    aklitten Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I finished Day 8 yesterday and for 3 days now have been working out with heavier weights on everything except the arm raises at the end (those are HARD!!!). I am going to do my more days of level 1, increasing the speed with which I do the exercises so I get in more reps. I don't want to sacrifice form, though. I am listening to my own music and muting Jillian, trying to really push myself the last couple of days of L1. Yesterday and the day before were actually hard, perhaps because I was making myself work harder? Thoughts?
  • thatsnumberwang
    thatsnumberwang Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Day 8 D-U-N done! I'm doing the advanced version for almost all of it, using heavier weights for a few of the easier exercises (dumbell rows and chest flys) and managed 10 real pushups today and yesterday (only on the first set, though -- the second set I can barely get through using modified ones!). Switching it up to Level 2 either tomorrow or the next day. Feeling awesome!
  • Chika85
    Chika85 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Missed yesterday...was out all day in the cold and rain. I woke up early and did lvl 2 and my goal is to do lvl 3 later on tonight.
  • apesid
    apesid Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Got Day 8 done...still not easy. Feeling a little intimidated about Level 2 but plan to start after I do Day 10 on Level 1.

Same here... I'm getting a little scared about Level 2!
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Day 8 done for me too! :-) Only 2 days left untill I can move on. Hubby did it with me tonight, I was not looking forward to that but it was OK actually :-) He stuggled I was getting pretty bored looking forward to Lvl 2 now
  • Aimer45
    Aimer45 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Finished Day 8 last night! I think I am moving onto L2 today since I am getting bored.