We did What??!!

Options

Replies

• tinksmommy2006
    Options
    YEsterday I did the stairs instead of the elevator...not that fun, but definitely a challenge!
    I LOVE taking the stairs instead of an elevator...lol, even if its just one floor...it's like i get to go see stupid elevator..i don't need you! lol
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    AGirlandHerFrenchie Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I'm really having a tough one with this challenge - I've come to realize that during the week I have little time for "fun" calorie burning so for Monday and Tuesday I have nothing :(

Hopefully something today :)

I have been doing butt squeezes through the day while I'm sitting at my desk and stuff :)
  • rhce40
    rhce40 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    i set up tennis nets at work, pretty sure that burned at least 100 cals
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    I would like everyone to forget about the calories....It is so important to weight loss to not feel depressed or to feel in a rut, and that's what this is really about for me. I have seen so many of you struggle with feeling yucky and being unhappy so I have looked at your daily comments and logs and so MANY of you don't do things to make yourself happy! It's always work or kids or partners/husbands that there is never time for you:( This made me sad..literally I talked to my husband about it and told him How you guys are so wrapped up in all these other activities you don't have time for yourselves. Thus the reason I made this challenge. I understand that you have to work, go to school, care for your house hold and try your damnedest to lose weight too.. that's why i put burn 100, I figured it would give some more intensive to it. But the ONE most IMPORTANT thing about this is to take some damn time for yourself! You guys are all Beautiful people to me, I truly feel a since of friendship from all of you and because of this I want you to be all as happy as possible. Seeing you so busy though I see that your not. You need to take a breather everyday and fulfill something that makes you smile ladies! Please just do that for me...Just make yourself smile for 10 minutes a day:)
  • p1xelate
    p1xelate Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    forgot to post last night but I had a 30 minute tickle war/wrestling match with my daughter and the puppy not sure of the exact burn but it was definitely a workout. Puppy freaked out (in a good way) as soon as I sat on the floor apparently she thinks I should come down to her more often LOL. Finally remembered to do some squeezing as well :)
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    forgot to post last night but I had a 30 minute tickle war/wrestling match with my daughter and the puppy not sure of the exact burn but it was definitely a workout. Puppy freaked out (in a good way) as soon as I sat on the floor apparently she thinks I should come down to her more often LOL. Finally remembered to do some squeezing as well :)

AWWWW I LOVE TICKLE WARS!!! my kids get me to be the tickle monster or the kissy monster all the time...I chase them all around the house kissing and tickling...yet they don't "like" to be tickled...lol. Just glad they are at the age where they really do still like mom...it's going to be sad when they are "to big" for it:(
  • Anweena
    Anweena Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I would like everyone to forget about the calories....It is so important to weight loss to not feel depressed or to feel in a rut, and that's what this is really about for me. I have seen so many of you struggle with feeling yucky and being unhappy so I have looked at your daily comments and logs and so MANY of you don't do things to make yourself happy! It's always work or kids or partners/husbands that there is never time for you:( This made me sad..literally I talked to my husband about it and told him How you guys are so wrapped up in all these other activities you don't have time for yourselves. Thus the reason I made this challenge. I understand that you have to work, go to school, care for your house hold and try your damnedest to lose weight too.. that's why i put burn 100, I figured it would give some more intensive to it. But the ONE most IMPORTANT thing about this is to take some damn time for yourself! You guys are all Beautiful people to me, I truly feel a since of friendship from all of you and because of this I want you to be all as happy as possible. Seeing you so busy though I see that your not. You need to take a breather everyday and fulfill something that makes you smile ladies! Please just do that for me...Just make yourself smile for 10 minutes a day:)

I make time for stuff that makes me happy, never fear! They just aren't always things that burn calories! I love to read, and I play video games and love sitting on the couch with my man watching a stupid move (ever seen Megashark vs. Giant Octopus?). I realize that just sitting around burns calories, but for me they are not EXTRA calories.

Anyway, just want you to know, Tinksmommy, that its not all work and no play for me!
  • roksfarm
    roksfarm Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    this is my 3rd attempt to post here so I'm gonna make it short and sweet ugh!!! 3 days in I'm still going strong! I am so glad I found this group and I love getting on here and reading what eveyone has to say and knowing that I have to get on here and tell you about my day gives me more reason to make sure I have nothing but good things to report!!! I'm in a really good place with myself right now and plan on just making it even better! Who know's maybe I won't just met my goal of 180lbs by june maybe I'll pass it!!! ;)
  • rhce40
    Options

I make time for stuff that makes me happy, never fear! They just aren't always things that burn calories! I love to read, and I play video games and love sitting on the couch with my man watching a stupid move (ever seen Megashark vs. Giant Octopus?). I realize that just sitting around burns calories, but for me they are not EXTRA calories.

Anyway, just want you to know, Tinksmommy, that its not all work and no play for me!

same, i read and watch movies a lot (just got all the harry potter movies, i'm a huuuuuuuuuuge fan)
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    yesterday and today I played with my babies...i think tomorrow I am going to take them bowling....It's been years since i've been
  • Anweena
    Options
    [/quote]

same, i read and watch movies a lot (just got all the harry potter movies, i'm a huuuuuuuuuuge fan)
    [/quote]

I LOVED the books, haven't seen all the movies yet. Gives me a good idea for a marathon..hmmm..now to convince the boyfriend :-)
  • Anweena
    Options

[/quote]

I LOVED the books, haven't seen all the movies yet. Gives me a good idea for a marathon..hmmm..now to convince the boyfriend :-)
    [/quote]

The 1st HP reference was supposed to be a quote from an earlier post by Rhce40...silly MFP

and it failed again....
  • roksfarm
    roksfarm Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Oh I love bowling but can you believe my husband has never been bowling? Crazy! It has been at least 14 years since I have been as well! Well here's to another start to a good day! We have a long weekend with being off on Monday so I my hubby and I are gonna take our kids to Chuck E Cheese this weekend....Don't worry....I'm getting the salad bar! We thought about going to Mr.Gatti Land but with the buffet of pizza I told hubby I think we'd be better off going to Chuck E Cheese we have a coupon for 1 large pizza and 3 soft drinks and another coupon for a salad bar so I told him they can have the soft drinks I'll get water and the salad bar and if I feel like it I may have 1/2 a piece of pizza! So good plan on my part let's see if I stick to it!! ha ha I weighed this morning and I'm down another .5lb so that 4lbs in 5 days I'm so excited I truly think that will keep me motivated to stick with it this weekend!!
  • LaGrosse
    Options
    Love reading about what is happening with you guys- I do not feel alone... Had a bad day on Monday (McDonalds dinenr adn wine in the evening), good day on Tuesday (gym and a salad for lunch), bad day on Wednesday (ate dinner twice!) and an excellent day yesterday (Thursday- went running and I was so dead. is it possible that I get a headache because I'm so heavy and that my body is shaking too much when I run? :) LOL. ) I wish you guys a great weekend - be strong and confident! I'm actually planning on inviting my husband to a dance tonight - in the living room (who can go out when they have small children) - hopefully that will burn 100 calories!
  • rhce40
    Options

[/quote]

The 1st HP reference was supposed to be a quote from an earlier post by Rhce40...silly MFP

and it failed again....
    [/quote]

haha its all good

i've seen all the movies multiple times. started going through them all again when i got the set, finished 5 last night (still the one i HATE and it makes me angry) i could go on and on about harry potter..... haha
    depending on which ones you haven't seen yet and how well you know the books some of the movies may make you mad\

wow, this quite thing is really messed up..
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    Oh I love bowling but can you believe my husband has never been bowling? Crazy! It has been at least 14 years since I have been as well! Well here's to another start to a good day! We have a long weekend with being off on Monday so I my hubby and I are gonna take our kids to Chuck E Cheese this weekend....Don't worry....I'm getting the salad bar! We thought about going to Mr.Gatti Land but with the buffet of pizza I told hubby I think we'd be better off going to Chuck E Cheese we have a coupon for 1 large pizza and 3 soft drinks and another coupon for a salad bar so I told him they can have the soft drinks I'll get water and the salad bar and if I feel like it I may have 1/2 a piece of pizza! So good plan on my part let's see if I stick to it!! ha ha I weighed this morning and I'm down another .5lb so that 4lbs in 5 days I'm so excited I truly think that will keep me motivated to stick with it this weekend!!

Good for you! I am so glad your doing better this week! Keep it up you got it:)4 lbs!! AWESOME! Make sure your getting at least 8 glasses of h2o too...it will help with the burn!
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    Love reading about what is happening with you guys- I do not feel alone... Had a bad day on Monday (McDonalds dinenr adn wine in the evening), good day on Tuesday (gym and a salad for lunch), bad day on Wednesday (ate dinner twice!) and an excellent day yesterday (Thursday- went running and I was so dead. is it possible that I get a headache because I'm so heavy and that my body is shaking too much when I run? :) LOL. ) I wish you guys a great weekend - be strong and confident! I'm actually planning on inviting my husband to a dance tonight - in the living room (who can go out when they have small children) - hopefully that will burn 100 calories!

Keep coming back hun, your getting so much better at this...its hard, a lot to remember, a lot to figure out. everyone bodies are different and everyone has to find their own balance. You will get it, I know you will because I see such great improvement. And everyone has bad days...as long as you get back up, that's what matters! And you are so no worries:)
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options

I LOVE HARRY POTTER!!!!! we have all the movies...when I am on the elliptical, i sometime pop in harry potter....lmao...I am a geek and I'm cool with it! Oh and every time they are on tv I watch...even though I own them...lol

and it failed again....
    [/quote]

haha its all good

i've seen all the movies multiple times. started going through them all again when i got the set, finished 5 last night (still the one i HATE and it makes me angry) i could go on and on about harry potter..... haha
    depending on which ones you haven't seen yet and how well you know the books some of the movies may make you mad\

wow, this quite thing is really messed up..
    [/quote]
  • Anweena
    Options
    Yesterday I started my day with squats, wall push-ups and other core exercises. Hard to get motivated to do that when you are sleepy, but it actual wakes you up and gives you some energy to start your day!
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    Yesterday I started my day with squats, wall push-ups and other core exercises. Hard to get motivated to do that when you are sleepy, but it actual wakes you up and gives you some energy to start your day!
    Good for you! I didn't get to go bowling like I wanted but me and the kids did have a dance off...lol. haven't figured what i want to to tonight??