day 10

Options
sailingsal
sailingsal Posts: 285 Member
Made it through day 10 on level 1 and after a break did most of level 2, to see what it was like. I hate planks!!!!!!
Hopefully it'll get easier just like level 1 did.

Replies

• Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    I'm taking a rest day and starting level 2 tomorrow as I have such severe pain in my abs that it hurts to breathe...ugh.

I'd like to know when the weight / inches start to go, so far I've not lost anything aside from what I'd expect to lose by lowering my calorie intake. *grumble* 2lbs and no inches at all.
  • Sarahx86
    Options
    The scales havent moved for me either :(
    My clothes do feel a bit loose though!
  • TheAnie
    TheAnie Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I pulled something in my neck this morning when I started exercising. Yowwww. I missed the first minute and a half in the strength portion of circuit one. But I forced myself to get up when the repeat came around and was just careful with my neck.
  • CanadianMomma
    CanadianMomma Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I just did my first day on Level 2. It was tough, but not as bad as my first day on level 1. I think the hardest part for me was the walk out push ups. I usually only do the "girl" push ups, so I couldn't do the push up part, only the walk out with plank hold. I'm sure it will get easier though, just as level 1 did.
  • glennam1
    glennam1 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I too started Level 2 this morning and man did JILLIAN kick my *kitten* and my arms are still a little shakey :smile:
  • brooksaceb
    brooksaceb Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Level one is dead, can't wait for tomorrow, level two is my favorite
  • CaboScotty
    CaboScotty Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Day 10 and Level 1 complete! I will watch Level 2 tonight and be ready to start it tomorrow.
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Day 10 down! Lost 3.5 lbs!
  • navywifeandmomof4
    navywifeandmomof4 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    L1D10 complete...last time i did the shred i got to L2D8 and quit.. I'm not quitting this time..:noway:
  • MrsSanthoff
    MrsSanthoff Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    :drinker: D10 L1 DONE!!! I am so happy!!! I have never made it this far! Level 2 tomorrow!!! :bigsmile:
  • deporee
    deporee Posts: 59
    Options
    Level 1 done! I'm getting tired just thinking about level 2!
  • rainas25
    rainas25 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    YAY...Day 10 complete!!
  • sansouchi1050
    Options
    day 10 done.
  • keggen
    keggen Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'll see you all on Level 2! But I'll probably go to Pilates tomorrow. L2 can wait till Friday.
  • BestCindyICanBe
    BestCindyICanBe Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I hit my snooze button this morning so I had to get it in later in the day. Thank goodness level 1 is done. My left knee started hurting a couple of days ago. I am hoping that level 2 will be easier on my knee. I will get up in the morning and get it done.
  • Kazimira
    Kazimira Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Done!
    I was able to get 4 more push-ups in today in one set. :happy:
  • MeganSWoods
    MeganSWoods Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    DONE with Level 1! I set up the Shred on my computer with no sound next to my tv with The Biggest Loser on from last night-- it made it different and seemed easier (but that might be because it was Day 10)
  • kitsrunner
    kitsrunner Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    done level 1...i really am noticing a difference in that the ab routines are getting easier

and I'm always in a good mood :bigsmile:
  • Ana1980a
    Options
    I almost did not do it, but at 10 pm it was done, right after I came home from zumba class. Level 2 here I come!
  • alibreasy
    alibreasy Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Day 10 complete! Level 1 complete! Finished strong.