Any results yet???

Options
So I just can't help but weigh myself all the time! Does anyone else do this and have you seen any results yet?

Replies

• eve7166
    eve7166 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Yes! I weigh in every morning! LOL...its my motivation out of bed..so far ive lost .8 lbs LOL... hey its something right?
  • beckkotsch
    beckkotsch Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I weigh every morning as well. Normally there is a small loss every day but today I was up almost a pound. :/ Could be from sodium from yesterday (I ate lunch at pf changs) or it could be my muscles retaining water since I normally do more cardio than strength training. Either way, I'm hoping it'll go back down since tomorrow is my "official" weigh in day!
  • MelissaWI
    MelissaWI Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    my weight went up and now was back down this morning after finishing my day 4... I hear it is from the muscles retaining water due to a new workout to help repair themselves...
  • eve7166
    eve7166 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Drink LOTS of water! it will help :)
  • elusivezero
    elusivezero Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My arms feel a bit weaker - they've been hurting, but I imagine they're just going to heal a lot stronger than before. I've definitely built more strength in my legs. Not much of a change in the scale, but it's early days yet. ^_^ Very excited about my progress so far.
  • NordenJenn
    Options
    I put on almost a pound...very discouraging.
  • heaven_511
    heaven_511 Posts: 315 Member
    Options

Try almost 2lbs...but I'm not getting too upset just yet. It's still early in the game so I'll see what happens in a couple of days! I weight in every morning as well. It keeps me motivated to make good choices.
  • brinak2005
    brinak2005 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I have seen a lot of people say they gained a few pounds in the beginning of 30DS but the end results were great. Don't let the scale discourage you...keep on shredding!!
  • mobskee
    mobskee Posts: 200
    Options
    Today is day 4 and I lost 3 lbs since Monday. Love it! I feel like the soreness is dying down a little.
  • mobskee
    mobskee Posts: 200
    Options

Try almost 2lbs...but I'm not getting too upset just yet. It's still early in the game so I'll see what happens in a couple of days! I weight in every morning as well. It keeps me motivated to make good choices.

You're building muscle and it weighs more then fat :-) Give it a few days...
  • cerimariegillett
    cerimariegillett Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    STOP WEIGHING EVERY DAY

from a biological point of veiw your body fluctuates over time.
    If you have to, once a week is more than enough...

put the scales away and look at your body and how you feel, weighing every day will show changes that may discourage you

plus, its a 20 min a day work out, you aren't gonna see a huge loss in a few days .....
    Keep going and let's see what we have done in 30 days
  • JMFresh
    JMFresh Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    1.5 pound gain since Tuesday... but I'm banking on muscle gain since I remain very focused on my caloric intake. Overall, I feel great!!
  • Naybelline
    Naybelline Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    up 2lbs today! lol
  • Naybelline
    Naybelline Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Today is day 4 and I lost 3 lbs since Monday. Love it! I feel like the soreness is dying down a little.

Yes it is dying down some what, after day 2 I was nearly in traction LOL
  • dcphotography4
    Options
    I finally lost 1lb on day 5. I also started using the A.C.E diet pills yesterday. I know a lot of people that say not to take them but I have heard of great results with them so I decided to try them. So far I love them. I have a ton of energy!!!
  • MissMeshia81
    MissMeshia81 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have weighed myself every other day and found the scale going up instead of coming down. I have complete level 1 and today made day 4 of level 2 for me and nothing has showed me that my hard work is paying off, but sore arms and abdomen...
  • ranmca
    ranmca Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    day 8 here, did the after pictures and compared. i think i look the same. im totally bummed. ive been working so flippin hard,gaining weight and looking the same. ill continue with it, but im not happy.lol
  • MelissaWI
    MelissaWI Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm now down 4 pounds at the end of my day 9. But I usually loose between 2-3 pounds a week anyways without working out.. lol So Idk...