Day 9 1/11/12

Chika_2015
Chika_2015 Posts: 357 Member
This should be getting alittle easier and your body should be getting use to the water which means less trip to the bathroom ;)

Replies

• bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,130 Member
    it is getting better, drank 151oz today and didn't eat after 8
  • corkeylynn
    corkeylynn Posts: 730 Member
    My water intake was over 64 oz. I lose track after I get my 4 bottles in! Dinner was at 5 today and that was it for me! I was happy to see the scale move DOWN 2 lbs!! My motto is slow and steady wins the race. I am not looking to lose 5-10 every week because I know that is harder to keep off!
  • jjblogs
    jjblogs Posts: 327 Member
    Still doing well working on my 10th cup, atm. Have only cheated once after 8pm. 20 chipin popcorn chips. It was kinda worth it...hehe. But, was done by 8:30pm. Won't be cheating again for a while.

Keep up the good work everyone..:)
  • corkeylynn
    corkeylynn Posts: 730 Member
    Water DONE and I will NOT eat after 8!
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,130 Member
    not sure if i've lost a day somewhere but this is for weds 11

140oz and no eating after 8
  • Jujubie
    Jujubie Posts: 130 Member
    Couldn't track water today but I know I didn't have enough. No snacking though!
  • Chika_2015
    not sure if i've lost a day somewhere but this is for weds 11

140oz and no eating after 8

Your fine, you always want to post a day behind, unless you post the day of before you go to bed ;)

Awesome job!
  • Chika_2015
    Couldn't track water today but I know I didn't have enough. No snacking though!

We all have those days.
  • Chika_2015
    I know for a fact that i did not get my water in. And i don't think i ate hardly anything yesterday, except a sandwich for lunch. I can't wait to finish this paper and get back to routine.

Make it a great day everyone.
  • roseemb
    roseemb Posts: 85 Member
    I know I drank about 64 oz, but I also worked out, so I didn't get enough water yesterday - did have 2 large diet sodas, which is even worse (and I got the shakes from all that caffeine!) But, it was a busy day at work, which makes things more tricky anyway. Today is a new day!
  • dia77
    dia77 Posts: 410 Member
    120 oz and no food after 8 pm.
    Feels so good when I have my dinner at 7.30!
  • bkw2488
    bkw2488 Posts: 190 Member
    no eating after 8 and 64 oz water :smile:
  • cprice05
    cprice05 Posts: 82 Member
    I definitely got my water in....not so good with the snacking. I made the mistake of having an adult beverage and the snacking followed suit :grumble:

I've learned now that one of my issues is keeping my mind in it. I need to hold on and not slide all the way off when I let my leg slip over. Just because you go over a little on calories doesn't mean you need to add more calories on top of it...all is not lost. Sorry, mini pep talk for myself.