X2 Plyocide Day 2

Options
2»

Replies

• KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to get home to do this one this week. Last week I was a hot mess ...
  • murf19
    murf19 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Just did Plyocide! Liking it but I need to still work on balance. Knowing the moves has helped.
  • bmhatcher
    bmhatcher Posts: 105
    Options
    Finished Plyocide just a few minutes ago...So i am in a hotel room and on the third floor. That really forces you to try and jump light!!!!! I used the towel instead of the med ball and I got a really good workout...I did everything but the box jumps...Nothing to jump on so I did Mary Katherines again.

I feel that I had much better form this time. I didn't do all the reps since I was once again concentrating on form and try to stay light on my feet. That made a huge difference as well!! I don't care how loud I am at home!!!!

Missed Core last night due to travel and BCS game. Going to try and make it up tomorrow morning so that I am back on schedule...
  • KarenBorter
    Options
    Tonight went MUCH better. I had my rubbermaid step stool so I did the depth charges and I had my 4lb med ball to do the mary katherines and the cheerleader jumpy thing. I didn't feel dizzy until the 2nd to last move and I did many more reps this time then I did last time. My HR was up in the 150's at times and that was good. I DID do the foam roller portion and the entire warm up. Like I said, Tony put it there for a reason and while it may not make sense to me it made sense to him ...

I think this may end up being one of those "kenpo" type workouts where it's over before you know it before long. Plyocide is a winner with me.

After a quick errand after work tomorrow I am going to do the entire recovery and mobility DVD for the official FIRST time I am doing it in this workout regime. I did it once the last week of the year so I know what to expect ...

Big ups to ALL of us for doing this Phase!
  • Rappla88
    Rappla88 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Plyocide done!! It was SOOOOO much better this week!!! It's nice to finally settle in a bit to the program!
  • KarenBorter
    Options
    amazing what a week does huh?
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Third attempt at Plyocide completed this morning and Tony is right, The more you do the better you get! I can't believe what I am able to do and how much fewer toe-taps I am doing. I burned 501 calories and loved every minute of it! I hope that you enjoy your workout today too ;)

I think that I will do one more week of this and then do my recovery week. It is hard to believe that we are on week 3 already... seriously!
  • bmhatcher
    bmhatcher Posts: 105
    Options
    Plyo done!! Woo Woo!!! This one is fun and I have to say that hearing Tracy Morrow laughing every time she does an exercise cracks me up!!! She is a cutie!

Back in a hotel room so I am very concentrated on jumping as light as I can...

The only thing bad I can say about this routine (and it's not bad really) is that I get easily confused on keeping my leg straight or bent during the exercises. During the warmup it's bent, but then some of the routines it's straight!!! It makes me have to think too much!!! LOL!!!!

So happy to be in Week 3!!!!!! I will probably do 4 weeks of Phase I just to make sure I have all these moves down. Undecided on recovery week now....
  • ecp2698
    ecp2698 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    WTG everyone!!

Will be doing this tomorrow morning! Hoping to feel back to normal and well rested too!
  • KarenBorter
    Options
    Plyocide done! Tonight for some reason it was harder and toward the end I had to break for longer then the 35 or so seconds they give me. I like that there is a little break between actual exercises it gives me a minute to collect myself. That last move is still a killer but I did a few of them. Next week I want to do more. I can't believe I only have 1 more week of Phase 1 to go ... wtf where does the time go.

Results and Recovery formula stat!
  • ecp2698
    Options
    Did Plyo this morning, it went well. Wish I got more than 6 hours of sleep but I was able to get through it and push myself pretty hard anyway!

I am having back/hip issues on the left side, though, I rolled it last night and it felt so much better afterwards but it hurts again today. Not sure if my form is off or what I am doing to cause it!

I am also starving today, I eat something but nothing seems to satsify me enough!
  • KarenBorter
    Options
    Did Plyo this morning, it went well. Wish I got more than 6 hours of sleep but I was able to get through it and push myself pretty hard anyway!

I am having back/hip issues on the left side, though, I rolled it last night and it felt so much better afterwards but it hurts again today. Not sure if my form is off or what I am doing to cause it!

I am also starving today, I eat something but nothing seems to satsify me enough!

How's your protein intake so far today? Do you have a supplement / powder you can make a shake from?
  • ecp2698
    Options
    80g of protein so far today, not including dinner.. had a shake this morning already!
  • Rappla88
    Rappla88 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Plyocide week 3 done!! I kept up and pushed it a lot more today than I have the past couple weeks. It feels great! Everyday I think it's getting easier... I still had a hard time with some of the moves but I kept going. I noticed my balance is getting better which is a good thing... i think the first week i was falling all over the place! It's great to see little bits of improvement everyday!
  • KarenBorter
    Options
    Plyocide done! Wasn't as difficult as yesterday's X2 Core ... weird. My right toe is starting to bug me again and I can't find the toe sleeve which prevents my pinky from scraping up against the toe next to it. I may have to buy another one ... I hope my housekeeper didn't throw it away they are expensive (but somehow I think she did). I was going to muscle through and do X2 Total body tomorrow but I think I need the night to foam roll so I am going to do that and follow the program. I may come home and do a quick run around the "blocks" before hand however. We'll see how tomorrow goes.