STS for the New Year

Options
lvnascar
lvnascar Posts: 3,454 Member
Anyone starting STS for the new year? I started on 1/2, and was just wondering how many others where doing the same.

Replies

• mommamuscles
    mommamuscles Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    There is a group of us starting 2/13, some of us are doing the sts/shock cardio rotation, some are doing the sts/lic rotation. I think.
  • mommamuscles
    mommamuscles Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    There is a group of us starting 2/13, some of us are doing the sts/shock cardio rotation, some are doing the sts/lic rotation. I think.
  • lvnascar
    lvnascar Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options
    I started, but just don't seem to be into it right now. Maybe I will wait a little while and join all of you. I don't know what is going on, but I started and wasn't enjoying it. I will revisit in a month and see what happens.
  • Lori12885
    Options
    I am doing the January Rotation LIS/STS. Can't wait to start it next week. Anyone else following the January Rotation??
  • Jennacita
    Jennacita Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm planning to repurchase STS this month. The sale is to good to pass up. I'm thinking of joining the 2/13 group. Will do STS plus my other DVDs for cardio. The last time I tried STS I wasn't into it and got rid of it. I think I'm in a better mindset to try again.
  • Lori12885
    Options
    I am on the fence about purchasing STS. I have STS cardio STS total body. I just saw on Cathe forum where its says change your body in 90 days...hmmm so tempting.
  • Jennacita
    Jennacita Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Now is the time to purchase if you want it. This month Cathe is running a sale for STS and it comes out to be $140. Sale ends 1/31, info was in last weeks news letter.
  • sagj
    sagj Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I bought STS during the holiday sales on Cathe's site (man, do they have good sales) and am planning to start it in the spring sometime. I can't start yet because there is some equipment I still need to invest in like a high step, turbo tower or heavy band, heavier dumbbells etc. Until then I'm doing the 3 month January rotation subbing out the STS with Gym Styles and 4DS weights. I'm starting tomorrow and am so excited. Anyway, I think I'll be starting in 3 months or so. If anyone wants to join me then just let me know :)

Jamie
  • Lori12885
    Options
    I was looking for the Turbo Tower Shop Cathe and I couldn't find it. Is she still selling it? OH boy I might just cave in and pull out the credit card for STS..::blushing:
  • sagj
    sagj Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Hi Lori,

Cathe's site is out of the tower right now; probably due to the holiday presents/new years resolution purchases. They have them on the Walmart site for $97 right now. Look for it under the brand name, Altus.

Jamie
  • 31prvrbs
    31prvrbs Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    I'm doing STS, but doing it "pyramid style" so I'll be doing it still when you ladies start in Feb. =)
  • Lori12885
    Options
    Hi Jamie.

I will have to check out wal-mart. Thanks for the info.

Lori
  • PedmomJill
    PedmomJill Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I'll be doing it for the first time with the 2/13 group.

I have dumb bells and a barbell & plates, steps, weighted gloves, stretch bands, firewalker band. I need to buy:

Weighted vest
    Pull up bar

I didn't get the squat set so I don't have to get a rack.

Anything else I'm missing?