Day 11

Options
sailingsal
sailingsal Posts: 285 Member
Yea, just finished level 2 day 1. Wow i now hate planks as well as jumping jacks, i found them so hard.

Replies

• rainas25
    rainas25 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Level 2, Day 1 complete! That was intense!! I had to do the beginner on almost everything and still had to stop a few times...sure hope I get the hang of it!
  • glennam1
    glennam1 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! DAY 11 done...(I moved to lvl2 yesterday so day 2 of lvl 2)...I found it a little easier today even though my butt and hamstrings are sore from yesterday :smile:
  • brooksaceb
    brooksaceb Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Whew done, the second cardio is my favorite and i curse through both sets of v raises, i cursed her name in three different languages include american sign language.
  • Chika85
    Chika85 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    My arms are super sore...I love it! :bigsmile:
  • sankeycn
    sankeycn Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    The only thing I HATED were the double jump ropes!!! My bladder control just isn't what it used to be before having my son.:blushing: Or maybe im just doing them wrong?!?
  • navywifeandmomof4
    navywifeandmomof4 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    The only thing I HATED were the double jump ropes!!! My bladder control just isn't what it used to be before having my son.:blushing: Or maybe I'm just doing them wrong?!?
    i had to pause in the middle of those double jump rope to go pee..:blushing:
  • Ana1980a
    Options
    My arms are also sore. Level 2 day 1 done!!
  • BestCindyICanBe
    BestCindyICanBe Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Day 11 is done. Level 2 is a killer. I had to modify everything. Very hard on the knees. Hopefully it will be better tomorrow.
  • chocciechip
    chocciechip Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    ugh sooo hard!
  • MrsSanthoff
    MrsSanthoff Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Day 11 Level 2 DONE!!
  • deporee
    deporee Posts: 59
    Options
    OMG! If this was level 2, what can she possibly have you do in Level 3?!?! Day 11 in the books. Hopefully Day 12 will be better.
  • CaboScotty
    CaboScotty Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Level 2 Day 1 done. I didn't want to do it. I was miserable doing it. Now as I am cooled down and making all of my entries, I am so happy I did it and I am feeling good and ready to do Level 2 again tomorrow.
  • sansouchi1050
    Options
    day 11 done. I may take a rest day tomorrow. I felt really weak today. Maybe be a mental thing today.....rough day at work
  • rainas25
    rainas25 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    OMG! If this was level 2, what can she possibly have you do in Level 3?!?! Day 11 in the books. Hopefully Day 12 will be better.

My thoughts exactly! Stick with it...we can do it :smile:
  • ginabina13
    Options
    OMG, that woman is the devil!! I seriously thought I was going to have to break out my inhaler!! I haven't used that dang thing in 10 years! I did it though, Day 11 - Level 2 done!
  • ayoung0811
    Options
    The only thing I HATED were the double jump ropes!!! My bladder control just isn't what it used to be before having my son.:blushing: Or maybe im just doing them wrong?!?

This was me too!! Glad I'm not alone... L2D1 Done though!!
  • rebecca9341
    rebecca9341 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I hated level 2 just as much as I remember from the first round of 30DS! 9 more days of this level...
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    level 2 done! are we losing participants?? :ohwell:
  • SBelle83
    SBelle83 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Just did the first day of level 2. Felt great afterwards. Now, my back aches, my arms ache, my calves ache and my tummy aches. I am going to bed and hope that I can roll myself out of bed gracefully. :)
  • alibreasy
    alibreasy Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Day 11 of Day 1 Level 2 COMPLETE! I am pretty darn proud of myself too...I had an extremely long day...can you say all day meeting up at 5am, meeting 7am to 7pm...Hope I am not too sore tomorrow...another day of meetings...these planning sessions are brutal. Cheers to Day 12 tomorrow everyone, lets go!:drinker: