Goals

Options
2»

Replies

• ItsTerriC
    ItsTerriC Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 115, so I have about 10 pounds to lose. More than the weight, though, I want to change the way my body looks. I want to firm and tighten everything, especially my abs, butt and the dreaded bat wings. I"ve found a lot of success with dvd's by Ellen Barrett. I was making really great changes until I got lazy and quit working out. I plan to start them again tomorrow.

I also want to change my body composition. I started lifting 4x a week (2 upper body/2 lower body) 2 months ago increasing weight and lowering reps and I have seen and huge difference. I was always concerned about lifting heavy because I didn't want to bulk up, but as long as I have kept a caloric deficit I've gotten smaller and more defined. It's been very encouraging.

I did some lifting a few years ago and must admit I looked amazing. It was nice being told how awesome I looked and not hearing the words "for your age" after it. I may have to get out in to the garage with my husband and son and start a lifting program again. Thanks for the reminder.
  • wozzy38
    wozzy38 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get to 132 by the end of April..going on a cruise!
  • Slimtara
    Slimtara Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    Great goals here ladies, (and gents - though I didn't spot any chaps in the list - but just in case) really motivating to hear others who have achieved so much.
    5ft 1in currently 141, want to get to 130lbs by end of March, and lower for August - maybe 125.
    I know i can do it - I have a small holiday treat in Fort Augustus which might get in the way .... but there's no calories in whiskey and haggis - right?!
    :wink:
    T x
  • rukia30
    rukia30 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    My goal is to go from 255 to 135. This is my ultimate goal. New year new me!
  • t3hsandy
    t3hsandy Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    To go from 159.1 pounds to 137 pounds, just to start. This way, I'm in the healthy BMI range again. Once that happens, I'll move by increments.
  • rmrhodes25
    rmrhodes25 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be 105 I don't have a goal date. I am 115 4'10 and 33 years old, I have 2 children and before I had kids and all thoughout high school I was 105 after I had my son I managed to get back to 105 but after I had my daughter (now 5 years old) I have not gotten back to 105 and would love to achieve this goal. 10 pounds I think is always the hardest.
  • xsaribarix
    xsaribarix Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Name: Sara (Sari)
    HT: 4'9''
    SW: 157 lbs.
    Starting Waist: 42''
    CW: 153 lbs.
    Current Waist: 41.75''
    FIRST QUARTER GOAL: 137 lbs./39.5'' Waist by 10/3/2012
    HALFWAY GOAL: 117lbs./37'' Waist by 4/3/2013
    THREE QUARTERS GOAL: 97 lbs./29.5'' Waist by 10/2/2013
    FINAL GOAL: 77 lbs./22'' Waist by 4/2/2014

<3
  • mystinamarie
    mystinamarie Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    My end goal is 125 lbs. But in the meantime I'll take 135-130 by July or August so I can at least enjoy some of the summer feeling comfortable in my body!
    SW: 147
    CW: 140
  • bowties_r_cool
    bowties_r_cool Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    My goal is 115, but I will accept 120 if I get there and am happy with my progress. I am about 20lbs away from my goal and I can already tell it is the last 20lbs that are the hardest! I don't have a deadline but maybe I should think of adding one to keep me motivated.
  • RemaJoy
    RemaJoy Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My goal is to go from 165 to 115.
  • DollyPocket
    DollyPocket Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    115 is my goal :) 15 to go!!

Do you think its harder for us??

It seem to be taking longer for me then others

:-)
  • gmjones4237
    Options
    My goal is around 98-100 too. It's difficult because when people hear that they think that's to thin, but I think for my height that's fine. I really just want to focus on getting to 100 and maintaining before I lose anymore.
  • My goal is to reach 140lbs... Started at 305lbs in November 2012 and I am 171lbs now... Still ways to go but I would like to reach my goal by the end of this year
  • Kathrynrbg
    Kathrynrbg Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I am 5´4" CW 117.2 lbs. bf 23.3% (Tanita Scale)
    My goal es to reach 15-20% body fat. That would probably put me at 110 lbs.