We did What??!!

Options
13»

Replies

• roksfarm
    roksfarm Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    First off...I love the new hair!!! It looks awesome!
    2nd off I am getting more the enough water!! I have a 32oz water jug that I have with me 24/7 and fill it at least 8 times a day!! Well so far for a Sat I am doing wonderful! Me and my 4yr old went to Arby's I got a Arby's jr and she and I split a value fry and I only ate 335 calories for lunch! I'm so proud! Hope everyone is having a wonderful Sat! Oh and I lost another .5 lbs YAYYYYY!!!
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    First off...I love the new hair!!! It looks awesome!
    2nd off I am getting more the enough water!! I have a 32oz water jug that I have with me 24/7 and fill it at least 8 times a day!! Well so far for a Sat I am doing wonderful! Me and my 4yr old went to Arby's I got a Arby's jr and she and I split a value fry and I only ate 335 calories for lunch! I'm so proud! Hope everyone is having a wonderful Sat! Oh and I lost another .5 lbs YAYYYYY!!!
    I am so friggin happy for you . For all of us. We are all truly doing great. we are all having rough days (who doesn't) and we are all at different levels with our losses but we are all still here kicking that fat to the curb! GO US!!

ps thanks for the compliment with the hair...its a ton darker then i have ever gone...but i really like it:)
  • rhce40
    rhce40 Posts: 201 Member
    Options

same, i read and watch movies a lot (just got all the harry potter movies, i'm a huuuuuuuuuuge fan)

I LOVED the books, haven't seen all the movies yet. Gives me a good idea for a marathon..hmmm..now to convince the boyfriend :-)

I LOVE HARRY POTTER!!!!! we have all the movies...when I am on the elliptical, i sometime pop in harry potter....lmao...I am a geek and I'm cool with it! Oh and every time they are on tv I watch...even though I own them...lol

The 1st HP reference was supposed to be a quote from an earlier post by Rhce40...silly MFP

and it failed again....

haha its all good

i've seen all the movies multiple times. started going through them all again when i got the set, finished 5 last night (still the one i HATE and it makes me angry) i could go on and on about harry potter..... haha
    depending on which ones you haven't seen yet and how well you know the books some of the movies may make you mad\

wow, this quite thing is really messed up..
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

haha, i go to nerd school so its somewhat acceptable to be a diehard fan here
  • Anweena
    Anweena Posts: 45 Member
    Options

same, i read and watch movies a lot (just got all the harry potter movies, i'm a huuuuuuuuuuge fan)

I LOVED the books, haven't seen all the movies yet. Gives me a good idea for a marathon..hmmm..now to convince the boyfriend :-)

I LOVE HARRY POTTER!!!!! we have all the movies...when I am on the elliptical, i sometime pop in harry potter....lmao...I am a geek and I'm cool with it! Oh and every time they are on tv I watch...even though I own them...lol

The 1st HP reference was supposed to be a quote from an earlier post by Rhce40...silly MFP

and it failed again....

haha its all good

i've seen all the movies multiple times. started going through them all again when i got the set, finished 5 last night (still the one i HATE and it makes me angry) i could go on and on about harry potter..... haha
    depending on which ones you haven't seen yet and how well you know the books some of the movies may make you mad\

wow, this quite thing is really messed up..
    [/quote]

haha, i go to nerd school so its somewhat acceptable to be a diehard fan here
    [/quote]

NERDS RULE!
  • rhce40
    Options
    went swimming today for the first time since spring (did play polo over the summer...) anyway it felt pretty good, arms were more sore from that than any of the insanity workouts haha
  • roksfarm
    roksfarm Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    man I miss swimming! I have planned a trip in middle Feb to stay over night in a hotel that has an indoor pool! I'm so excited and I know my toddlers will love it!!
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    AGirlandHerFrenchie Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Last week I was all over the place - on again and off again, got to get back on track this week. I didn't get in the first part of our weekly challenge but I did do a lot of bum squeezes. Looking forward to seeing what our challenge is for this week. Sorry I've been a little MIA.
  • rhce40
    Options
    man I miss swimming! I have planned a trip in middle Feb to stay over night in a hotel that has an indoor pool! I'm so excited and I know my toddlers will love it!!

haha, i LOVE swimming, chlorine is one of my favorite smells!