Post your Picture Results (Week 1)

2»

Replies

• Karlaki
    Karlaki Posts: 74
    I can totally see it, Virginia90!! Keep up the hard work!
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    I 100% see the difference! I posted my pics, I dont see the difference in them but others can.

I missed them...where did you post?

Sorry I missed this comment. I posted them here (I think the subject heading was..I have lost inches already)
  • sew1222
    sew1222 Posts: 241
    weekonesidebyside30DS.jpg

guess ill add mine...12/31/11-1/9/12
    3lbs down
    6.50inches lost

where the inches where lost i couldnt tell ya...
  • sew1222

5lbs down
    6.50inches lost

sorry dont know how to make it small :grumble:
  • I'll post when I get home. Can't seem to get it right here.
  • TeresaC79
    TeresaC79 Posts: 316 Member
    Can't wait!
  • Renee2GetFit
    Renee2GetFit Posts: 162 Member
    OK, so here are my level 1 results. I can tell a difference mostly in my back. I lost 4 inches total. Can't wait to see my results after level 2. This is kind of embarrassing as it's the first time I've posted pics.

30DayShred_Level1_Day1and10comparison.jpg

Sorry my pics are cutting off but you can see most of them. Top pics are from day 1, bottom are from day 10.
  • Virginia90
    Virginia90 Posts: 317 Member
    OK, so here are my level 1 results. I can tell a difference mostly in my back. I lost 4 inches total. Can't wait to see my results after level 2. This is kind of embarrassing as it's the first time I've posted pics.

30DayShred_Level1_Day1and10comparison.jpg

Sorry my pics are cutting off but you can see most of them. Top pics are from day 1, bottom are from day 10.

I can see your stomach is toning! And I can see the difference in your back as well! =D
  • mebuthalf
    mebuthalf Posts: 167 Member
    Okay....so I'll post some 1 week pictures. The first ones were taken on the 2nd and the second ones were taken tonight - both right after I got done with the workout. I don't know if I see a difference, but my husband said he did...Oh...and the stretchy, saggy belly? That's what a 10lb 11oz baby will do to it. :embarassed:

week1comparisonnohead.jpg

week1comparisonsidenohead.jpg

week1comparisonback.jpg

I definatly see a difference! Thanks for sharing! I also had large babies and thats what my tummy looks like, I can't wait to take my 30 day pics now and see if there is a differnce (I was sure there wouldn't be... but maybe) :)
  • Lupiemomma30
    Lupiemomma30 Posts: 140 Member
    I didn't take any pics. I almost wish I did...but I'm too shy to show them either way...
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member

5lbs down
    6.50inches lost

sorry dont know how to make it small :grumble:
    post the link and we can open the pic. To the rest of you I can really see a difference in these pictures. I took pictures but never put them side by side. I should
  • sew1222
    http://i373.photobucket.com/albums/oo177/silverangel690/weekonesidebyside30DS.jpg

here is the link...how do you make it smaller so i can do it next time??
  • paigebolling
    paigebolling Posts: 65 Member
    Sew1222 I can tell a difference....you can see more of the tattoo on your back! Great job! :wink:
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Sew1222 I can tell a difference....you can see more of the tattoo on your back! Great job! :wink:

I agree you can 100% see the difference well done!!