Second Weigh-In (14 January 2012)

Options
It's nearly the end of the second week of this Challenge. has your week gone well? I only lost 0.6lbs but lost 1.5 inches of my waist!! I am extremely pleased.

Right I want you to give me one things you LOVE (or at least like) about your body and why? I am going to ask this question again at later on in the Challenge and note how your answer will differ.

I LOVE my smile <3 because it shows how happy I am and makes me feel amazing!

Don't forget to enter your results in the spreadsheet tomorrow people - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmOE6dg7_VLXdG1Yb29MSlpmVl9NYm9sZzhqVjVTNEE

Here's to another week of healthiness and happiness :D

MWAH xxx

Replies

• zenJes
    zenJes Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    i have lost 5 cm off my waist!!! :D need to loose it off my hips n bust now to even it up lol
    i love my arms and my legs cus well i do :D
    also i love these challenges kelsie they are awesome!!
  • raven23uk
    raven23uk Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Lost 3lbs this week yehhh.

I love my legs cause no matter how much weight I put on they always look good.
    Thank God for the legs cause as they say "the legs are the last to go. LOL

I hate the spare tyre round my belly and upper back.
  • Andylee63
    Andylee63 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Now that is a hard question...
    Ok got it.

I love my thighs because when I flex them, they show how much muscle is behind the fat lol
  • SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel
    Options
    My Buns Of Steel! I could crack walnuts with these babys! :bigsmile:
  • sonyachan
    sonyachan Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I love my calves and ankles.....I have always had muscley legs and now they are looking good again! :)
  • sonyachan
    Options
    Oh, and last week I realized that my Wii weighed me too light. I had only lost 3 instead of 4.5 (still happy with that tho). So this week I lost 1.5! All this hard work is paying off! :)
  • dchienku
    dchienku Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I love my shrinking stomach and the fact that my clothes are falling off me!

Denise
  • WalkWoman
    WalkWoman Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Lost nothing this week, bu I was 1lb lighter day before weigh in. Feeling demotivated but have to keep going, crumbs, it's only a week! I like my ...... nothing right now. Trying to get up and get out for power walk. It's a beautiful morning and I need to get a grip and be grateful for my life. Yeah, that's what I like, my optimism. I don't wanna be fat anymore!!!!!
  • kelseyessex
    Options
    Lost nothing this week, bu I was 1lb lighter day before weigh in. Feeling demotivated but have to keep going, crumbs, it's only a week! I like my ...... nothing right now. Trying to get up and get out for power walk. It's a beautiful morning and I need to get a grip and be grateful for my life. Yeah, that's what I like, my optimism. I don't wanna be fat anymore!!!!!

@WalkWoman....that is the best quality to have!!! Optimism is where it all starts from because if you don't have that then you would always be giving up and never getting anywhere so you go girl!!! You are doing amazing just remember weight loss is the BENEFIT we get from a healthy lifestyle NOT the goal...if you keep that in your head then you will make healthier choices and changes in your life and you WILL lose weight as a consequence from it :D
  • arodriguez2
    arodriguez2 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I lost a lb this week BUT I also lost an inch off of my waist (and my belly) and half an inch off my waist! :)

I really like the LENGTH of my legs (although the TONE of my thighs needs improving) and my hands/fingers
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Losing some weight! I'm down 1.8 lbs for the challenge. It's not alot; but, I'm very proud of myself!
  • kelseyessex
    Options
    Losing some weight! I'm down 1.8 lbs for the challenge. It's not alot; but, I'm very proud of myself!

The longer it takes to lose the more sustainable it is for LIFE!! that is what we want, not a quick fix and you should be proud of yourself, don't forget to measure so on the weeks you might not lose on the scale you might be losing inches which in my eyes is better :)
  • sonyachan
    Options

just remember weight loss is the BENEFIT we get from a healthy lifestyle NOT the goal..

I LOVE that philosophy! That is how I think of my "lifestyle change" as well....I don't think of it as a diet! Gonna have to steal this one. :)