WEEK 2 CHALLENGE ALL TEAMS!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• marulop14
    marulop14 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I was proud of myself on not drinking any alcohol. I watched my husband drink a beer and I said to myself.... Those calories and carbs are TOTALLY not worth it!

Today I am proud of myself for running for 2minutes straight.... Before I couldn't even make 10 seconds without being killed.... Lol... I'm also proud that have more than 1,000 calories remaining.... Yay me!
  • 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    I love my cheerful spirit. I try to find joy in all that I do and it seems to be catch on the people around me.
  • iuangina
    iuangina Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Ran 5K in 40 minutes last night. That's the fastest I've been since I hurt my foot last year. It felt awesome!
  • StrongGwen
    StrongGwen Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    W2 Challenge: I am very proud that tonight my husband asked me to make him popcorn-real popcorn in the popper with butter and salt, and i enjoyed the aroma without having a single taste!
  • sheBB
    sheBB Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, yesterday I was proud of the fact that I've decided to get rid if some clutter & not hold onto my old clothes( they're too big now anyway.
    Today I am proud to be making a schedule of the coming
    weeks workouts ( may end up changing it a bit during the week)-this time I am committed!!!

Have a great day everyone!!!
  • Hwardle
    Hwardle Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I am proud of the fact that I tried to jog a mile this morning. It wasn't fast, but I didn't give up:)
  • bobkat67
    bobkat67 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am proud that I went for a run this morning.
  • StrongGwen
    StrongGwen Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, yesterday I was proud of the fact that I've decided to get rid if some clutter & not hold onto my old clothes( they're too big now anyway.
    WAY TO GO! once you toss your fat clothes, you know you're in it to stay. You will NOT want to go buy more fat clothes, so you'll do what it takes...trust me on this one! :wink:
  • justbecause2014
    justbecause2014 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I am proud I did zumba, even though I would've liked to go to bed!
  • sheBB
    sheBB Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Thanks StrongGwen you're right, I don't want to ever buy fat clothes again.

Today I am proud that I got up earlier than usual and did my workout. I usually tidy the bathroom, do dishes or whatever but today I decided I come before the house- it felt great.
  • tjhindman
    Options
    I spent 75 % of my day at the doctor's office for my son and myself.....in between doctor visits, I was at the pharmacy.......went to Subway for lunch instead of McDonalds or Wendys.

Happy day!
  • fitmom_pam1976
    fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR SHARING THEIR SEFL LOVE THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!! PLEASE CONTINUE TO DO THIS ........FOREVER!!! DO NOT EVER FORGET TO LOVE YOURSELF. LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR EVERY MORNING AND TELL YOURSELF WHAT YOU ARE PROUD OF AND WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT YOURSELF!!!!!:heart: