SWTOR vs WoW

Options
2»

Replies

• Mahu77
    Mahu77 Posts: 34
    Options
    Ok, wowgeeks and star wars nerds, if you've played both which one do you feel you will be sticking with?
    Honestly, I cancelled my wow subscription yet again for the 3rd time in 6 years. Going to play Star Wars until Mists probably. I will probably play mists for a month and end up cancelling yet again.

Has Star Wars won you over?

I will be keeping both until I get bored with Mists of Pandaria. SWTOR is my new favorite honestly; it's just a different gaming experience, and I find myself playing TOR more often than WoW. Ultimately, I can see myself sticking to TOR and cancelling my subscription to WoW after the annual pass expires.
  • PennyNickel14
    PennyNickel14 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I am liking Swtor but not loving it. My problem... Why is there SOOO much talking. I am playing both Swtor and Rift right now. Not leveling as fast or as into it as i thought i would be.
  • tuneses
    tuneses Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I am liking Swtor but not loving it. My problem... Why is there SOOO much talking. I am playing both Swtor and Rift right now. Not leveling as fast or as into it as i thought i would be.

Yay I'm not alone. My space bar got a lot of use lol

It's way too much for what is supposta be multiplayer IMO.
  • adamtall
    adamtall Posts: 275 Member
    Options

im loving that theres actual story you have to do with wow i never felt immersed in the world and with SWToR im really connected to my toon and actually have a feeling when he is acting how i think he should not just heres aquest go do it
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options

im loving that theres actual story you have to do with wow i never felt immersed in the world and with SWToR im really connected to my toon and actually have a feeling when he is acting how i think he should not just heres aquest go do it

Exactly!

I love the story line, i love feeling like i'm actually doing something in the game instead of mindlessly killing x amount of mobs or collecting x amount of objects like in WoW
  • kerrisue84
    kerrisue84 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am currently holding an account for both. Right now I am finding myself just logging on both at the same time and bouncing back and for maintaining conversations with friends in the game. WoW has lost the excitement it once had...and I cannot get into the groove with SWToR. (85mage,85priest,85druid,85paladin VS 16jediconsular,12sithinquisitor)