V-day

Options
2»

Replies

• christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna take myself and whoever else wants to come to see The Vow the weekend before!!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I have never actually been in a realtionship on V-day so I always treat it like every other day.
  • Bysshe
    Bysshe Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I like to watch horror movies on Valentines Day!
    I figure I'll just enjoy by myself. No romantic movies that day!
    Why not celebrate being single?
  • buddy529
    buddy529 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    It'll just be another day...and my birthday so I guess I'll at least celebrate that with a cookie or something lol.
  • rachs02
    rachs02 Posts: 47
    Options
    I will do my best to make it a nice day for those I care about.
    Even though I don`t have a personal reason to celebrate it there is nothing wrong with letting the day be one to remember friends that are dear even if not a relationship.

I like this idea. It's not necessarily a day about being in a relationship. Just a day of love in general......a great day to let anyone you care about know how you feel.
  • rachs02
    rachs02 Posts: 47
    Options
    I am single this year. Its a first with no Valentine. Its ok, its going to be a Beer and Hot wings night for me.

Beer and Hot Wings is my kind of night!!!
  • teamnevergoingback
    teamnevergoingback Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I haven't had a Valentine for 3 years I believe! So it will be a normal day for me.

I've only spent 2 or 3 Valentine's days with a boyfriend.. and we did dinner and movies.
  • teamnevergoingback
    teamnevergoingback Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I haven't had a Valentine for 3 years I believe! So it will be a normal day for me.

I've only spent 2 or 3 Valentine's days with a boyfriend.. and we did dinner and movies.
  • melg126
    melg126 Posts: 378
    Options
    Most likely it will be another day unless I meet someone before then.

In the past I went out to dinner with my boyfriends. No present exchanging but a nice dinner together.

I really want to send myself a huge bouquet of flowers to work and have everyone wonder where the hell they came from! LOL :love: :flowerforyou:
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    I think I may go to dinner with my single girlfriends and celebrate being single. Orrrrr I might work. Orrrrrr I might put a chick flick on and cry. LOL!! Will just see how I feel that week :bigsmile:
  • nicolebunny55
    Options
    This year its on a Tuesday (Thank God!!!), which makes it just like any other day. Will probably buy myself a nice dinner and some good candy. Then go home do some homework and watch The Game........ :smile:
  • Katefab26
    Katefab26 Posts: 865
    Options
    I have always gone out to a nice restaurant with some of my other awesome single girl friends!!! It's actually a lot of fun, because the waiters are always super nice to us. Probably because they feel bad for us, but I really don't care.
  • sweetmelissa222
    sweetmelissa222 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I have a dentist appointment this year on V Day :( After that I will probably take the rest of the day off to visit my bestie and wish her a happy birthday. Then I will do what I always do on Valentine's Day (whether I am in a relationship or not), which is watch scary movies, it is my absolute favorite tradition.
  • calvert6183
    calvert6183 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I wont have one this year either:( Its going to be beer and hot wings for me and spending time by myself.
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I will work during the day and then go to the gym.
  • BlondeLisa1
    BlondeLisa1 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Just another day..but maybe take something sweet to some of the older widows and singles in my complex who will be alone, too. It's not a big deal for me but maybe we can make it a little easier for someone who struggles on Valentine's.
  • jelias1
    jelias1 Posts: 97
    Options
    At the Gym or practicing my bass guitar no girlfriend until I drop the weight.
  • jelias1
    jelias1 Posts: 97
    Options
    I do what I normally do on V-Day. Sulk, then off to play video games or something.

PS3 or XboX live?
  • CarolAnn0730
    Options
    It's a "Hallmark Holiday".... not a big fan! But I'll do something little for my kiddos and I have a 'normal' day!
  • BrieGoorts
    BrieGoorts Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I do what I normally do on V-Day. Sulk, then off to play video games or something.

Sounds like what I'll be doing too haha